My Makeup Drawer.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I've been doing doing doing housework ever since I logged off and now Im so pleased with myself..!

This is my makeup drawer and Im soooo happy that I cleaned it up alittle, got rid of some old makeup and basically made it neater!

Actually I call this my 'organised mess'.. Jungle Boy says the definition of neat means u have like, THREE items so this obviously doesnt count.
But who has only 3 makeup items???

I have more then 3 mascaras and I wear falsies.
Ha..!
:p



I hate doing housework, but sometimes doing it makes me feel awholelotta better!
:)

Maybe I should start on my wardrobe.. kekeke.
Off to take a much needed shower ~

Love,
elaine73

p.s
Im feeling hungry! Teabreak anyone?
:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive