Blessed & Happy.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Hello dear all!
How is ur start to the weekend? I do hope its coming along GREAT...!

Today was my meeting with the church wedding florist (Thanks J & S!) and Im soooo elated that it went really well!
Im so excited at the rate that things are coming along... hopefully everything will be smooth.

Im not looking at a 'perfect' wedding, I know its impossible.
So Im just crossing my fingers and going along with the flow.
Wish me luck k, guys?
:D

Take care.
Stay well.

xoxo
elaine73

p.s
Sooooo hungry now, going to grab something to munch on!

TAGS REPLIED~!!!

ping: It was the Prada butterfly sunglasses, popular ard 2 yrs back? Now dunno whether still on sale in the boutique? But I bought those in Milan then. :) Its nice n big n it hides my face when I have zero makeup on!!!

cindy: Cindy, model number is EH1575! Hope this helps! :)

Alice: Haha! Sorry wor, but if I do that - sometimes the post will be really very very long!!!! Kekeke! :p

meme: Hello dear!!! Hope u r recovering well!!!! Dun worry ok, it takes at least 3-4 mths for it to 'settle' down. Try not to drink too much water before bedtime, n dun eat seafood when u take the sitches out. Try to sleep on a higher pillow so u dun get so much water retention when u wake up.
N no makeup! Before the sitches totally heal... :)

June: That was when I had long hair! Now never go le, I do my curls DIY. But that salon is in Lucky Plaza, level 2 if Im not wrong - facing the side of Rabbit Brand restaurant. Abit old school one the salon, black n white decor.

janekoh: Yes!! Same day with church wedding. :)

curious: Thank u! I use a S95 myself, but if u are referring to the Chiangmai pics, they are taken by my bf who uses a Nikon D3S. :D

hihi: Oh my god thats my oldest top from BYSI! It is around 5 yrs old (Im not kidding!) :p

Thank u all once again!
U guys ROCK.
:D

Back soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive