Sweet Sundays

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hello everyone!
Thank u so much for ur patience so I wanted to drop a short note to say that I've been rather busy these days!
Trying to tie up loose ends and going for final meetings with vendors is not an easy feat!
Its amazing how much time has passed - and now, with barely 6 weeks more to the Big Day!
:D

Thankfully I have my precious friends, family and churchmates along with me on this extremely special journey.
I really wish to thank them all.

Thank you for the valuable information, time and advice everyone has given to us.
We feel so blessed.

I cant promise this to be the most special, glamourous or extraordinary wedding - but to marry my best friend on Oct 1st 2011: This means the world to me to have everyone close to my heart witness it.

Back soon!
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive