Alittle Under The Weather..

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hello everyone!
Slowly but surely we are approaching the Big Day! Am I excited, you ask?
Well, I'll be lying if I said Im not - but much of this process have been rather exhausting to say the least!

Its been a huge roller coaster ride - a whirlwind of emotions.
So I just hope it will be OVER soon! Ha! :p
Thankfully the short KL trip was truly a much needed respite from everything and it was great!
Unfortunately I fell alittle sick when I came back so hopefully lotsa water & rest will get me up & going again.

Cooked a simple dish today coz I didnt feel like eating out.
:)


Take care & catch u soon!
You can also follow me in Facebook below for frequent updates!
See ya!!!


- Posted from my iPhoneee :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive