Purple Dream

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Hi hi everyone!
Been pottering around the house lately - doing stuff like mailing out invitations, finalising last-min details with vendors and preparing the stuff for GUO DA LI.. !
We are going to have a buffet right after - some sort like a small get-together with relatives at the same time before we become Mr & Mrs proper.
:)

Major octopus practice.



Lazy him printed everything so that he can escape writing it ..
(I wrote all the names in the actual cards!)



Went to the Post Office for 2 days in a row!



After which I headed to Tampines to meet my old old secondary school good friend!!
Love her!!!



I had yummy Korean spicy instant noodles .. I am trying to eat healthily but sometimes - you just got to satisfy a craving!
:P



Walked past Precious Moments and the Forever Friends bears are soooo cute!!
(And expensive!)
:(





Heehee!
Am in the 'Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue' mood!
Meeting my dearest Jie Meis later! We are going to hatch evil plans for the boys!
Take care everyone! Have a great day ahead!

Love,
elaine73

Special Thanks to ClubCouture for their Structured Tiered dress in Lilac $29/-! (On sale!)
Quote ELAINE15 during checkout for your discount.

I loved the colour - it reminds me of lovely lilac flowers in the summertime.
:)


Back soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive