Took a Break

Monday, October 10, 2011

Thank you all for being patient with me!
:)

Am back after a week of rest - I was in town the whole time but all I did was to eat, sleep and not check emails!
Hehehe, I will be replying emails proper from today onwards so Sponsors : Thank you for your patience too.

I will be posting pictures from the wedding here and in my Facebook so do drop by when you're free.

Here's what we did over the weekend.
(Special shoutout to Jolene whom I saw at Haji Lane shopping, too!)

Menu at Raffles Hotel.

Brunch on Sunday with the hubs.

 Ice-cream break.
 Iphone-break.
(read : wassap-ing)
 Where's my sugar high?

 At Haji Lane.





 Dinner at The French Stall.

 I wish I was at Champs Elysees!
 But alas, I was not. 
:p

Thanks everyone!
Doing up pics of KL then will get down to working on the Wedding.

Im grateful to all the help that my closest and dearest who unconditionally offered.
And the vendors who did a great job!
Esp to my videographer, Will Chua of IchiroFilms - who did a fabulous job of our Express Highlights.
And to the ever-affable Willy Foo of Live!Studios - your team worked tirelessly & seamlessly during the whole wedding. 
Kudos to all.

Love,
elaine73

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive