CNY 2012 Reunion Dinner

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone!!!
Wow.. time flies leh! Was so busy preparing for CNY - packing ang pows, spring-cleaning, choosing clothes to wear, places to go and NOW ITS OVER???
No more long weekend???

WHY LIDDAT!
CNY holiday should be at least a week long - let everyone gorge on bak kwa until they all become bak kwa themselves. (Read: me)
Heehee.

I hope u guys had a great CNY coz I had so much fun this year!
Reunion Dinner last week with my parents and in-laws.
(We eat reunion dinner together coz there is only 6 of us total - so no need to separate!)
:D

Welcome to a night of great feasting!



Special Thanks to Amelie-Anne for their Kimono Love in Dust Pink!
My dress matches my pink rose champagne!!! Love PINK!




The sash is reversible with a pop of colour!


We must LO-HEI first!!!!
Good luck, health and happiness to everyoneeeeee ~




Loveeee the pink colour of my dress!


After the lo-hei - shall we pop some champagne????
POP ~ !!!!!!!


Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!
May you be happy and healthy ~
xoxoxoxoxoxo


I feel so guilty skipping yoga this week but after all the eating - I must work out soon!
Have a great day ahead and if you are going out, be safe and drink more water.
Catch u all in Twitter - Sugar7733 too! Love.


Love once again to Amelie-Anne for their lovely Kimono Love!

All readers can simply quote Elaine73 for 5% discount off all purchases and if you LIKE & SHARE them on Facebook (here!) - you might stand to win e-credits!




Im still in a holiday daze ~ :)))))
Weekend's coming soon ... yay!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive