Happy New Year Once Again!

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Hellooo everyone!
Happy New Year once again dear all!
Its Jungle Boy's birthday today and he is turning grand old 38!
Hahaha soooo old can! Im not getting any younger and this year I hit the BIG 3-0 too! 
Boo hoooo xxxx

Kidding. :)
I think you are how old you FEEL. 
So yes! Im gonna unbashfully (no such word but ...!) say that I decided to stay around 25 years old, no more no less. 
:p

Yoga was great today - I really oughta work out after all the great food over the long weekend!
Lunch was amazing yesterday at TGIF's and we had such love from close friends who threw an impromptu birthday lunch for the hubs.
Thank you for organizing it dear all , we had such a good time!

Pics up soon and I will (PROMISE CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE) be replying all the tags so ask away! God bless all of u lovely ones in the new year and I pray that this will be the best year of all for everyone of us!!!! Take care, got to go shower and head to dinner.
Bye peeps!
xoxo

I changed my header pic to remind me that Home is where the Hearrrrt is.
:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive