Post-Wedding Sunset Photoshoot

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Shot by our good friend Jacky of Affinity Photos, we agreed to a short but fun photoshoot in Changi.
The hubs tried to protest (he doesnt like being in photos if you dun already realise) ... but I thought it would be kinda fun! 
Haha poor guy.
The skies were AMAZING that day!
Shadows.
The Hello Kitty geek look.
Trying to be romantic.
I gave him a backache.
And finally, sunset.
The golden hues.
“I believe in the sun when it's not shining, I believe in love even when I feel it not, I believe in God even when he is silent.” - Anonymous 
"The most beautiful view is the one I share with you."
Love.
elaine73
p.s Special Thanks Jacky!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive