Versatile Blogger Award

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Firstly, I have to say a big Thank You to Regina of Shopping Queen's Haven for her kind nomination :)

The rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their original post.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 5 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they have been nominated.

7 things about myself:

1. I do love the colour pink but I dun really 'wear' it coz I gravitate mostly towards nude colours esp for clothes/bags/shoes. I'm really trying to change it to include more colour in my life, though!
2. I never completed my Polytechnic studies.
3. I had a Yorkshire terrier called Jojo - the love of my life who passed away about 4 years ago.
I still dream about him all the time and I get so happy in my dreams coz I get to see him but I will always wake up in tears.
4. I have a small collection of Precious Moment Figurines in my room.
5. I started writing a blog back in 2004 together with some friends from Flowerpod forum and it was called The Jerk Magnet up until readers told me to change it coz I was going to get married already! LOL!
6. I am the only child.
7. And yes, my husband used to be the author of LimBueyTor.com 
But now he is more commonly known as 'Lim Eh Tor' among close friends. 
:)

Blogs That I Nominate:
(In no particular order)


I nominated 6 bloggers instead of 5 coz they are all lovely girls that I have recently known in the blogsphere!
I dedicate this Versatile Blogger Award to them becoz their blogs cover such a wide range of topics and reviews so do check them out if you have the time! 

Take care and have a lovely start to the week!
Love,
elaine73


* LimBueyTor = Cant Get Drunk
*LimEhTor = Drink already Drunk

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. aw that's sweet! Thanks for the nomination =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so mucho much, hun! :D It's a very sweet gesture. *MUAHHHHHZZZ*

    Lotsa xoxo,
    -MB.
    The Moonberry Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're all welcome babes!
    All of you girls are really hardworking bloggers with such great blogs that cover a wide range of topics so what best but to describe Versatile? :DDDD

    Have a great start to the week gals!
    xoxoxox
    Hope to see everyone soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive