The Forgotten Champagne Night

Monday, October 29, 2012

Looking at my picture archives, I suddenly realised I forgot to post these up! 
No wonder I was under the impression that I went home to crash after playing with Godson (here!) So actually I went to meet the hubs and friends for a nightcap after dinner, with (alot of!) drinks. :p
The dinner was held in a small Teriyaki bar and the group waited for me until we ended up being the last table there! Oops.
Rows of Sake bottles!
Dinner round 2
Happy birthday Franc! Sorry I was late
Too much food!
Whats a party without drinks
Cheers guys!
The whole night 
Pour. Drink. Talk. Repeat.
This was da bomb! I think its caviar soba noodles? Soooo good ~
Yums!
I think they forced me to try something like liver or dunno what un-identified object
Abit hesitant
I'll eat the noodles gladly though!
Drink up!
Birthday boy going round with drinks
Drink up to good health y'all!
We adjourned downstairs for more
Its not a celebration without champagne :)
Happy Birthday Franc!
Spent the night in a blur! Talked, laughed and drank bubbly.
Hope you're having a great start to the week ahead! xoxo
"Too much of anything is bad, but too much Champagne is just right"
- Mark Twain
Back soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive