Dinner date night at Keyaki

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy Saturday!
Last week I went on an impromptu dinner date with the hubby at Keyaki Japanese restaurant in the lovely Pan Pacific hotel ~ I've not been there in ages and ages (around a decade .. yes, really!) and I was pretty charmed by the new and updated look I must say!
We arrived early so we decided to have a drink at the hotel lobby lounge ~ the decor looks so captivating, we couldn't really resist.
It was a perfect place for small conversation and a drink. Or two.
To kick of the evening .. why, with bubbly of coz!
With the love of my life
Erm I meant .. my hubby ~ heehee! (Like real *wink* lol)
I wore my Shimmer Gold Dress (since sold out, sorry!) from Amebelle and it felt deliciously luxurious sitting on the cozy round sofa in lounge.
That evening I paired all my accessories in black , to match my Faux Onyx Knotted necklace from Keri et Sol that I was wearing with the dress.
Drink up!
I love leisure evenings with my other half and a drink in front of us! Bliss.
Am looking forward to a delectable dinner date 
It wasn't long before we finished our drinks and headed upstairs to the restaurant
Keyaki - One of the finest Japanese dining places in Singapore, tucked away in an idyllic rooftop Japanese garden of Pan pacific hotel.
Lets head on in!
We chose to sit right in front of the bar counter, so we can could the chefs in action
We decided to have the Omakase set - a menu made from the daily specials so we could expect a surprise from each course.
Each serving was so exquisite !
The sashimi was mouth-watering fresh and I savored each bite!
I applaud their attention to details and the delicate taste of each dish! 
For example, we had this deep fried tempura eggplant dish, but it was so light and tasted amazing!
The mushroom teapot soup cleansed our palate after the fried dish and we finished til the last drop 
It was interesting to watch the chef at work while we enjoyed the solitude of the dinner in the enclave bar area, away from the bustle of the main dining space.
Cant help haha!
My dinner ended with a lime sorbet that was deliciously light, sweet and sour at the same time!
But the most amazing part of dinner was when we stepped out of the restaurant .. 
There was a koi pond that shone like diamonds under the bright moonlight of the night ~
Pretty amazing stuff :)
Thanks for looking and hope u have a great start to the weekend everyone! xo
Keyaki Japanese Restaurant
Pan Pacific Hotel, Level 4
I hope it doesnt take me another decade to be back! :p
Pretty blooms when we headed down!
Bye and take care!
xoxoxo
Special Thanks to Amebelle once again for their Shimmer Glamour Dress!
To view my previous posts on Amebelle : 
*******
Here's one of my favourite dresses from a previous collection - Its too PRETTY!
New Collection launching on 25th March, Monday so do drop by!
- Special Promotion for all Elaine73 readers here -
Quote "Elaine73" for 5% Discount off all purchases IN ADDITIONAL to Free Normal Mail!
Happy shopping! xo
Bye! 
Remember to join my Keri et Sol Giveaway (here) : Ending tonight 23rd March midnight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive