Loreal Revitalift Laser x3 Blogger Event

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello hello! How are you today? :D
I'll be going to a fishing trip with the hubby and friends this weekend, so Im trying to post a little more before I head off to Malaysia! Unfortunately I have to push back my Hongkong posts til next week (way too many pictures~!) So dun scold me pleaseeee hahaha!
L'oreal Revitalift Laser x3 Event
I attended the L'oreal Revitalift Laser x3 product launch last month before they hit the stores!
Held at Talent Cafe in Tanjong Pagar, it was a cosy event where I had the opportunity to learn more about the new Anti-aging range by beauty giant L'oreal. 
Said to be one of their most innovation technology - The L'oreal Revitalift Laser x3 is said to be able to replicate the results from going to the aesthetic doctor! Amazing..? Read on, then!
Unlike most events that I attended, this particular one didnt give us any lengthy press release or so much information that overwhelmed us - instead, we were given pens and paper to take down notes ourselves!
In my notes, I wrote down these key points :
The Revitalift Laser x3 technology 
- Reduces Pores
-Correct Lines
-Replump Skin
But all the notes in the world will never beat trying out the product! I loved the sleek packaging and the smell is rather calming ~ I could see myself using it after a shower and feel relaxed! The top notes are from Begamot, Green Apple, Pear and Lily of the Valley. The middle notes are Lily, Peony and Rose. The bottom notes are Sandalwood, Patchouli, Cedarwood and Musk so can you imagine how much effort they put into the fragrance alone? 
I love the feel of the bottle! 
For the serum, one pump is suffice for whole face.
The cream comes in a glass tub and once you open the cap of the jar, you catch a whiff of the lovely fragrance.
I've included pictures for proper application of the range here :)
The Event
Want to show a bit on the fun and food we had during the event too!
Provided by Talent cafe, we had a variety of food that evening  from sushi (not shown) to chicken wings and sandwiches! And cakes too~!
Okay I also hungry now lol
Alamak ~ I cant resist fruit tarts!
LOL here's my friend Herine from http://myfatpocket.com/herine/ - She is too funny! She took ALL of these for us at the table! And I think we finished most of it hahaha! Thks babe!
And also dear Jacelyn from http://www.daintyflair.net/! We always talk cock in Twitter (so fun lol!) and more in person hahaha~ Lovely to meet up with all my friends xo
And babelicioussss Fidelis from http://theluckiestchick-.blogspot.sg/! She's so pretty and sweet ~ Its always a joy to talk to her! Super chirpy and friendly - loves!
And here's a group picture of the rest of my blogger girl friends! xo
They are all so beautiful and kind ~ I love meeting up with them all! Thanks L'oreal for having us!
*******
We were generously given the full range by L'oreal so I took them home and tried it for about a week.
The Serum $49.90
REDUCES WRINKLES AND PORE SIZE FOR RENEWED SKIN.
1. RESURFACE
Improves skin texture through smoothening of lines and pores.
2. REPLUMP
Improves skin density and elasticity by stimulating skin fiber synthesis.
3. RENEW
Improves overall skin quality by promoting skin's natural renewal process.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 3% PRO-XYLANE + CERAMIDE PRO
Review : I find the pump excellent becoz it dispenses the correct amount of serum each time. Its a teeny drop but very potent. You smooth it across your face and it prepares you for the next step. Unfortunately my skin is combi oily and slightly sensitive, thus its too rich for me. Better for mature and dry skin. 
The Eye Cream $37.90
TRIPLE ACTION FOR A NEW, YOUTHFUL LOOK.
1. CORRECT WRINKLES
Smoothes out lines and refines skin texture with Adenosine.
2. UNPUFF
Diminishes eye puffiness with Caffeine, even as metallic applicator provides an icy cool effect.
3. RETIGHTEN
Firms skin around eyes by stimulating skin fiber synthesis.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: PRO-XYLANE + 
CAFFEINE + ADENOSINE
Extremely impressed with the tip!
Review: The metal applicator is cooling to the touch and instantly de-puffs my eyebags! I also like it becoz I like how easy it is to apply the eye cream. Simply press and apply to eye area. I highly recommend it.
The Cream $39.90
REDUCE WRINKLES AND PORE SIZE, REPLUMP SKIN AND RESHAPE FACIAL CONTOURS.
1. RESURFACE
Promotes exfoliation and cell renewal for skin resurfacing, while reducing pore size.
2. CORRECT WRINKLES
Smoothes out wrinkles with Adenosine, a well-known anti-aging ingredient.
3. REPLUMP & REDENSIFY
Improves skin plumpness and elasticity by stimulating skin fiber synthesis.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 3% PRO-XYLANE + LHA + ADENOSINE
It comes in a jar and a protective lid. 
Review : I like the smell of the cream but Im a little OCD so Im not fond of jars/tubs etc. Hahaha coz you know why.. I cant bear to put my fingers in the jar! A nice spatula with easily solve the problem, though! I have long nails so I dun like getting product under them. The cream is pretty good and it did moisturize the drier parts of my face well, yet was not oily. Good for dry, combi and mature skin types.
Overall Review : I love the smell and new packaging of the Revitalift Laser x3 range. Its a great Anti-aging product suitable for women who look forward to softer, smoother skin. The price range is friendly on the pocket and the technology behind it surpasses the cost of the items. Great drugstore find and would recommend it to women with drier skin types and mature skin. 
******
There you have it! Hope you enjoyed the post and review. :)
For more info do head to http://www.revitaliftlaser.com.sg/ and REDEEM FREE SAMPLES from the range before you head out to the stores to buy it! Also available now in Watson's.
Join the L'oreal Facebook Page for more updates and information
Take care everyone! I'm off for a teabreak and back to working on another post 
Cya!
Special Thanks to L'oreal Singapore
Bye! Back soon xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive