BottomSlim Review

Thursday, May 16, 2013

[Scheduled Sponsored Advertorial]
Hello everyone! 
If you have read my recent review on TokyoBust Express (Click here!), I was quite excited when the kind people of BottomSlim offered me a chance to try their personalized treatments to fight the flab on my lower body! I work out often, and eat the right things - but sadly, due to genetics...I have a rounder lower body which results in me looking somewhat like a PEAR. *sob*
Do you have the same problem as me?
Do you recognize the celebrities here?
Being an Asian woman, our common problem areas include lower body issues - mainly the bulging tummy, wide hips, heavy thighs and chunky calves. 
And not only that, our normal lifestyle habits, which many find difficult to inculcate regular exercise into their daily routines. For example, our sedentary lifestyle in the office and we end up sitting all day infront of the computer after lunch, which might result in unsightly bulges that become very difficult to reduce after many years! 
Its sooo difficult to wear form-fitting clothes, like the popular Bodycon dresses because we are simply too embarrassed to show our love handles! And even with exercise and diet, some areas are just difficult to reduce. (e.g. too much exercise results in chunky calves)
I've made a simple chart below to describe the 3 most common body types. 
BottomSlim 
The Pioneer in Lower Body Slimming, BottomSlim helps to trim away additional bulges, fat and wobbly thighs. If you have a problem mainly on your lower body - BottomSlim might be able to help you. 
The Place
Located conveniently at City Square Mall in Kitchener Road, the first impression it gave me was that its pretty big and spacious.
I found a familiar picture here! 
Ahhh.. BottomSlim was the main sponsor of the recent Star Awards 2013!
Walking in ...
The staff was all extremely polite to me and even offered me a cup of hot tea as I sat down.
As with most face or body treatments, I was required to fill up a form so that my therapist could understand my expectations better.
Consultation
As soon as I was done, we went into a comfortable consultation room for more privacy.
Here's my friendly therapist - Emily!
She explained to me in detail on the various treatments that BottomSlim has to offer.
BottomSlim’s Signature Treatment includes the Signature Tummy, Hip and Thighs Trimmer Treatments.

It was an extremely informative and breezy session because I felt extremely at ease with my therapist.
(She's so cute and chatty I felt I could talk to her forever!)
After our exchange session where I explained my problem areas to her, Emily wanted to take a closer look at my body to be able to personalize and arrange the treatments for me.
I have a relatively smaller upper body as compared to my lower body. *cry die me*
Treatment Room
Thanks for bringing my flowers ! Sho sweet~!
I changed into the treatment robe shortly after and was led by Emily to take my height and weight.
Im smiling here ....... but I very stressed la!
Im slightly above 50kg .. which is still acceptable for my height. 
(But I want to tone up and slim down!)
Emily explaining to me about my BMI and Bodyfat in detail 
The Treatment
As my problem area was mainly on my thighs, the personalized treatment that I did was :
1. Breakdown of Stubborn Fats using the machine to shape and get rid of water retention.
2. Radio Frequency to melt fat and tone up
3. Infra Red + Mask to soothe and tighten skin
My Review and Afterthoughts
As I have a relatively firmer and smaller waist and upper body, Emily emphasized mainly on my thighs during this treatment. 
The first treatment using the ADL machine had 3 steps which is firstly, - Red light to signify that its going to BURN FAT, Blue light to REPLENISH water and help reduce the appearance of cellulite, followed by Green light to DETOX and get rid of my toxins. 
This was the most intense part of my hour long treatment as I could feel a slight throbbing sensation on my thighs. It was uncomfortable but Emily was very careful to constantly check on how I was feeling and if I needed her to stop at any time. But right after the treatment, I could see a slight firmness in my thighs and it was pretty amazing! (We took before and after pics for comparison)
The 2nd part of the treatment was the Radio Frequency machine and I actually pretty much enjoyed it this time, I felt like a massage on my body and it was quite relaxing. I know that RF is pretty popular for the facials too, but this was my first time doing it on my lower body instead. 
Lastly, Emily applied a layer of mask on my thighs and turned on the Infra-Red lights which produced a warm soothing sensation after all the procedures that I went through! In fact I fell asleep until God knows what time (and was nearly late for my dinner appointment.. oops!) and it was truly a great experience for me personally because I have never had so much attention and TLC done on my lower body at one time! I finished the treatment with slight bruising only my left hip area but Emily explained that this was due to the detoxify-ing process that I had just went through. The bruises did not feel painful at all, and went away after afew days. 
Special Promotion

BottomSlim + Elaine73 Sexy-May Special! 
Q:  Name one BottomSlim outlet in Singapore!
All entries are entitled to: 
3 Complimentary BottomTrim Treatments worth $2088
and in addition 
First 50 get an Extra Cellu-Rid Treatment worth $688
******
Answer and leave your details here: 
Or
Please call : 
HOTLINE:  6363 2525 
***
Terms and Conditions to apply:
Females above 18 years old and above only
Treatment voucher applicable for non-promotional services only
Strictly by appointment only.
Promotion valid for 2 months
BottomSlim Locations
Ngee Ann City
391B Orchard Road #05-18 Ngee Ann City, Singapore 238873
City Square Mall
180 Kitchener Road #B2-33, Singapore 208539
Square 2 (Novena)
10 Sinaran Drive #03-11/19 Novena Square 2, Singapore 307506
Parkway Parade
80 Marine Parade Road #02-67, Singapore 449269
Nex Mall
23 Serangoon Central #03-31, Singapore 556083
Jurong East
Blk 134 Jurong gateway road #01-311 unit 3, Singapore 600134

*******
Thanks for dropping by everyone!
One NEW post below on my HongKong trip! 
http://elaine73.blogspot.sg/2013/05/our-fun-group-hongkong-trip.html

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. DO NOT GO FOR THE FREE TRIALS! IT'S JUST ONE OF THEIR CUNNING TECHINIQUE TO LURE YOU TO BUY MORE PACKAGES FROM THEM!

    Firstly, they'll ask you to fill up a form on your medical history, then ask you to sign it.
    Then they'll bring you to a consultation in which they will spend at least 1 HOUR hard selling their products to you!!! And of course tell you how TERRIBLE your tummy/thighs/cellulite are! (I'm underweight by the way!) Even if you say you're just here for the free trials, THEY WON'T LET YOU OFF.
    If you don't buy their packages, they'll just anyhow do a 40 min treatment for you while hard-selling their packages in the midst!!! And even after you have done you treatment. Basically, NON STOP HARD-SELLING!
    I guess the staffs only treat the bloggers nice because they are advertising for BottomSlim. Otherwise if you are just a reader / regular customer, it's just non stop hard-selling. Very bad service!
    I'm not the only one who encountered this. If you want more reviews (all of which are BAD), go to these links:
    http://sgforums.com/forums/8/topics/183286
    http://sitimcnally.blogspot.sg/2013/06/bloggers-and-bottomslim.html
    http://forums.cozycot.com/spa/17348-bottomslim-ny.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive