My Amazing Purple Hair Transformation

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

I have been living with my long hair for so long, I didn't realize how long it is exactly until that's what people say when they first meet me or if they haven seen me in a while -  WAH YOUR HAIR SO LONG ARH. Instead of "Happy New Year", or "How are you", They go, WAH YOUR HAIR SO LONG ARH. #Truestory 
Wah my hair really very long 
I think its a sign that I was due for a haircut, when even my stylist will kaopeh remind me to go cut hair LOLOLOL
I trooped down to Zeal Salon after dumping entrusting le son to le husband's care. Under no circumstances is he to call me when Im doing my hair ... was my instructions to the hub. He laughed and said that he's bringing the son to Macdonalds (!!!) and told me to 'have a good time'. 
I have been so out of this hair trend thingy so I have ZERO idea what to do with my tresses.  I left everything to my stylist Bryan, who murmured something along the lines of 'unicorn', 'purple' and "you sure like one'.  
I see liao I feel abit scare ley. Gold?? Its gold??? GOLD??
Ok heng, its not la.
.
.
.
.
.
WAIT FOR IT
.
.


PURPLE TRESSES HELLO!
Bryan made the length shorter, layered my impossibly thick hair every so slightly so that its more manageable but kept it flowy coz I dun like over layered, wispy hair . There are 3 shades that my stylist used to blend softly, namely Ash (which frames my face, around my fringe area), blue on the crown of my head, then cascading down to mostly purple - my favorite colors! This is a great length for my Mummy lifestyle coz I can just tie it up if Im on the go and the color is a stunner on its own so I dun really have to do anything to it and it will still look amazinggg ๐Ÿ’‹
Loving my new look! What do you think? ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜NEW PROMO AT ZEAL SALON ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜
241A Victoria Street, Bugis Village, 188030
Hours:11AM–9PM
Phone: 6333 0337

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Following having a few times with mid-major March Madness championship video games claiming the college or universityMarch Madness Live field hockey spotlight, the Power 5 March Madness Live Stream conference tournaments learn to take center stage today. These kinds of are the games that will help define how a bubble and the back again end of the NCAA March Madness Bracket Tournament bracket shakes away.
    March Madness 2017
    On Wednesday, Syracuse, Ohio, March Madness 2017 Live California, TCU, Ohio Point out, Wake Forest, 2017 March Madness Virginia Technical, Texas Tech, Xavier and El monte all play video games NCAA March Madness that will either help solidify their at-large berth/seed or make Selection Saturday more of an restless day. march madness schedule

    One other quick note: I moved Gonzaga back up to the top seed line after a third thoroughly impressive win over a very good Saint Mary's team in the WCC name game. That's not total, though. The Pac-12 competition champion march madness schedule 2017 could easily turn out there by the end of the week, particularly if the winner of the Arizona/UCLA semifinal beats Or in it game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the shimmer of March Madness 2017 (NCAA Tournament) becomes a raging fire, we're certain that you wish to join numerous people to see one of the most exciting college basketball event of the year! Right here's just how you can enjoy March Madness 2017 HD 1080p 720p on any of your tools such as iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac/PC, Apple TV, and so on.
    March Madness

    March Madness Live

    March Madness Live Stream

    March Madness 2017

    March Madness 2017 Live

    ncaa March Madness

    ncaa march madness live

    ncaa tournament

    March Madness Bracket

    ncaa final four

    View March Madness 2017 Live on TELEVISION with Cable
    The easiest way to capture an overall of 68 groups consisting of to play basketball games is to view them on a cable TV with NCAA Tournament membership. Networks airing March Madness 2017 like ESPN, AMC, TNT, TBS, Food Network, Sling TV, and also Roku TV will certainly bill $20 monthly without any contract.
    March Madness

    March Madness Live

    March Madness Live Stream

    March Madness 2017

    March Madness 2017 Live

    ncaa March Madness

    ncaa march madness live

    ncaa tournament

    March Madness Bracket

    ncaa final four

    After paying, all clients could delight in endless online streaming protection throughout the entire males's basketball championship 2017 on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UFC 210 happens at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, N.Y. Gillespie versus Holbrook is the highlighted UFC Fight Pass preparatory card session before the. Story picture for UFC 210 from Bloody Elbow. On the off chance that I Did It: Snoop Dogg building up UFC 210, Kelvin Gastelum's. Welcome to If I Did It the show where we handle PR kerfluffles from the universe of MMA and past. This week we take a gander at the UFC's Snoop Dogg. Kelvin Gastelum Flagged, Removed From UFC 210 Vs. Anderson.
    UFC 210
    UFC 210 Live , UFC 210 Fight Card , UFC 210 Fight , UFC 210 Card , UFC 210 Live Stream , UFC 210 PPV



    Forecasts for each battle on the UFC 210: Cormier versus Johnson 2. The UFC comes back to Buffalo this end of the week with a light heavyweight title battle and a large group of other energizing sessions to round out the card. We should a gander at. UFC 210: Cormier versus Johnson 2 Odds, Tickets, Predictions and Pre. UFC 210: Daniel Cormier and Anthony Johnson open exercises. UFC 210 battle card: Fan animosity toward Daniel Cormier parallels.
    UFC 210
    UFC 210 Live , UFC 210 Fight Card , UFC 210 Fight , UFC 210 Card , UFC 210 Live Stream , UFC 210 PPV

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

Shopcoupon

Blog Archive