Elroy Eats : Baking 3 (Almost!) Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Muffins

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Sometimes I like to use up ingredients so that I can go get more groceries and there's no wastage because, food is expensive really! The toddler loves fruits alot so there is always some kind of fruit at home but fruits like bananas ripe easily and actually, they make a perfect snack without any additional sugar coz they are naturally sweet by itself! 
 3 (Almost!) Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Muffins 
I tweaked the recipe a little by adding some additional stuff like chocolate .. because chocolate. 😋
Recipe for 3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Muffins
04 Dole Bananas (These are the small sweet ones)
01 Tablespoon of Oatmeal (I used rolled oats)
01 Egg
Instructions : Mash bananas well and add egg followed by oats. Mix well. 
Sprinkle some chocolate sprinkles into mixture or just as deco. Add a splash of vanilla essence if desire. Makes 06 small cupcake moulds.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees for 10 minutes. Bake at 160 degrees for 18 minutes.
They smell so so good right out of the oven! Soft and warm ~ yums!
Simple #Yumbox Banana Oatmeal Muffins and fruits for the boy when he comes home from school! He liked so much! 💋 I couldnt resist having one too and he said, "Mama NO (dont) finish my cupcake!!!" 😝😝
Thanks for looking! 
Try it and let me know if your kid likes it! xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive