emo

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sometimes I get alittle lost in life and I start daydreaming.

I wonder if my path would be different if only I've studied harder, or I've put in more effort at work - or maybe.. if I've gotten another job from the very start.

Then suddenly Jungle Boy jolts me out from space and says," You dunno how fortunate you are already."

I wake up and realise that I am indeed such a lucky, lucky girl.

Thank you my BFFs, thank you my family, and most of all - thank you Jungle Boy for not spoiling me.

For what will it profit them if they gain the whole world but lose their soul?
Matthew 16: 26


The simplest things makes me happy.
We play Scrabble every night & its costs nothing but means everything.
:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive