An overdue & a quickie!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hi guys, a fast one before I leave for to Paris tomorrow!

I have a million things to do later - pack bag, dinner with family, then disturbing Jungle Boy.
Heehe!
(Now you know why our favourite words to each other are, embarrassingly, -"Go awaaaay!")

Err, okay... enough paiseh details. :p

Here's long long overdue pictures from my dinner with family! (Before I cut my hair!)
We met up for a nice dinner with lotsa sake at Botan during the Chinese New Year week.



I call them my family coz we grew up together, with our parents being friends n all.

But unfortunately, we dun get to see each other as often as we like, for everyone are in different places all the time.
Crytal's back in Sydney, Jason n Jim's in New York now.
Fortunately Jamie lives across the street to me n its dinner later at her place, yay! :)

After the dinner that night, we went to do something I loved doing in New York.. Hooka-ing!
And then there were more drinks, of coz keke.



I miss them n I miss New York!
Cant wait to see all of them again.
:(

**********************

12th March 09

Our regular BFF gathering!
(Btw, its Bad Friends Forever, not the normal ones coz we aint normal to begin with. Them, not me. :p)

We decided to do something different this time.
N also... it was a post-birthday celebration for Wendy.
So it was off to K-box, we go!

Birthday girl get to sing, we get to drink.
:D



We got her a small Mango cake.. no durian coz she hates them.
I hope she likes her mini celebration coz we all did have so much fun, I almost laughed until I fell off the couch!



I went home with a hoarse voice, but feeling immensely blessed* to have such great friends.
Might be planning a BKK trip with the girls, I do pray it comes true!

I love shopping n eating n I lurve my girls.
Til then, au revoir everyone!

Take care, will be back soon.



xoxo
elaine

Tags to be replied tonight!
Jungle Boy hungry. :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive