The author loves her shoes, idyllic getaways & eating street hawker food. Loves yoga. She doesnt really care for fashion, and throws on whatever she can find in her wardrobe - although you & me know that the old adage of 'a closet full of clothes but nothing to wear' is probably true. Addicted to skulls, smell of coffee, butterflies, rainbows and buying cosmetics. She'll never resist anything that has to do with Hello Kitty .. MyLittleTwinStars or Melody! Welcome to abit of punk, abit of rock but a hell lot of pink too!


Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ilovebeingreal

Helloooo everybody!
Im so sorry for being busy coz I am..! :p

Being a jie-mei is not easy okie, been cracking brains finding ways to tekan the groom in order to get a BIG BIG ang pow.. (BFF bride.. if u are reading this can u help us hint the groom..?Thank u!)

Went to a BBQ recently, and becoz the weather is killing me - I chose something light and airy from ILOVEBEINGREAL!

Ilovebeingreal Webpage

I like loose, blousey tops paired with bootleg jeans.
:)



Heart the colour totally.
Light Grey.
(Actual piece comes with a white tube top)

If tops are not your thing, rest assured that ILOVEBEINGREAL has tons of dresses that will suit any gal of any height and size!

I have a dress too.. but I'll post that next time!
:D



Just quote "elaine73" along with ur orders to the team of ilovebeingreal and u get a cool TEN PERCENT.. YES.. 10% OF EVERYTHING!

And while u are there, simply join their mailing list and u get FREE NORMAL MAIL!

I reckon that its a really good deal coz I know that the people at ilovebeingreal are genuinely extremely sweet.
My clothes came within a working day and I had a lovely personalised note with washing instructions.
:)

What r u waiting for?
Go take a look coz their 5th collection have just been launched!

Have fun shopping online, girls.
Til then,

God bless ~

xoxo
elaine



Be a fan on their facebook at Ilovebeingreal facebook for latest updates & promotions!

p.s
Going to sleep liao coz later got panda at the wedding not bery nice.
Bye!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...