Its the weekend, at last.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Hi guys!
I came back from work last night and had supper with Jungle Boy who never ceases to amaze me with his midnight appetite.
The thing is, that man is severely underweight compared to him eating supper every night but I drink water and put on a kg.
:(

I skipped Pilates to lie in bed and snooze the morning away and even as guilty as I am, it feels great to sleep when its raining!
Been working hard these days and my old bones are aching.

I like talking to Jungle Boy every night before we head to bed, partly to tell him about my plans for the next day but mostly to disturb him.

Yes, we do have a kinda peculiar relationship where its perfectly normal to irritate and be sarcastic.
In fact, if he's too kind with his words - I get wee bit afraid.
:P

Me: Hey do u think I lost weight?
Jungle Boy: *nods*
Me: *happy* Really ah!
Jungle Boy: Ya ur thighs slim down so much until they disappeared! I cant see them anymoreee!!! *in mock horror*
Me: Wat the... @#%&&*

BFF tells me I've met my match in Jungle Boy.
Soooooo not funny, lor.

Talking about my BFF... we have another wedding to plan!
:D:D

My darling friend is getting ROM-ed on my birthday in fact and while its going to be a small intimate party for family and close friends.. we still have to arrange makan and think about what to wear.
Decisions, decisions.

Im always happy when I see my friends walking down the aisle and I sincerely hope that every single person in the world finds their perfect match.
But then again, nobody can ever be that perfect so I guess it all depends on how much u love that person and how much u are willing to compromise.

Personally I absolutely abhor how lazy Jungle Boy can be (clothes all over, asking me for water etc) but just like how he hates it when I can go on talking and talking (ha ha!) I guess we both have no choice but to grin and bear with each other flaws!

"I love you, not only for what you are - But for what I am when I am with you."
-Roy Croft

How true.

And to all singles in the world - if you love someone, let them go.
If it comes back to you, its yours forever. But if it doesnt, then it was never meant to be.

Keep on hoping, keep on wishing and I sincerely believe one day ur dream will come true.
:)

An ode to love, God bless all.
Take care sweets.

xoxo
elaine


TAGS REPLIED!

R: Hi! I got the my manolos from Manolo Blahnik, 31 West 54th Street (212-582-3007), the CLs are from 754 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10019 (1800-558-1855) :)

jj: Hi babe! No... sadly I have not been to Sapporo before.. :(:(

La_Mer babe: Hi gal! I loved my La mer products... I've been using them for some time now! But always rem that one man's meat is another man's poison so what might suit me might not suit u. I also use ROC eyecream and its not too bad and at ard 60bucks a pop, its much more affordable than LM! :)
But if all fails, do review on ur sleeping pattern (late night, booze etc) and also if u have a tendency to rub ur eyes.
Dark eye rings and eyebags are caused by many factors in ur lifestyle n sometimes its also due to genetics.
A doctor might be able to help u if u are really bothered by it. Cheers!

missy: Thanks babe! But that hair was professionally blown in a salon hence the glossy look. Usually it doesnt look so nice.. hahah!

kai: Wah lau u ask me this kind of trick question?? Of coz I will ask u to BUY ALL LAAAA!!! Its so much cheaper. U can buy wallets, shoes, belts and little leather goods even if u dun wan to buy so many bags. Enjoy urself!!!

Rose: Thank u! I will try to update more! Heheheh.

Rachel: I went for Crystal clear facial too! I even signed up the Crystal Clear package. :)
And I use La mer for daytime and Clarins face treatment oil for night time. SKII facial treatment essence for both night and day after my Clinique toner.
Hths!

Ok bye guys!
Got to go meet the girls tonight for dinner and gossip then its back to work tomorrow morning!
Enjoy ur looooong weekend guys!
Muacks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive