Italian feast and a Burger.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hello peeps!
Here's a really backdated post.. like from forever.

Sometimes I have lunch with Jungle Boy and since he works in CBD, we try to do a quick one around the area.

That afternoon, we had lunch reservations in Forlino.
Love the view!



I love the food there.
Its not overwhelming, yet very tasty.



And the food presentation!
Absolutely wonderful, it just whets the appetite.





Dunno after how many countless courses.. I was sooo stuffed!



Our 'quick' lunch turned into a pretty leisurely one!
:p









I heart their DESSERTS!
It was soooo good.. I forced everything down coz he doesnt take sweets.



And then I had to rush down to meet my girlies coz my lunch ended up taking such a long time.
Hee! Sorry for being late!





One had to go back to work, so the other & I went opposite to shop!
It was sooo crowded, despite being a weekday.



I have an innate craving for bubbletea.
Its like, I cant help myself! I have to drink it everytime Im out!



We walked n walked... I tell u its no joke in the crazy weather.
My legs ached for 2 days after!
(And I was wearing slippers.)



We decided to have MOS BURGER!
Must budget.. coz I going jobless soon. (then!)



Dun ask me why her face liddat.
Must be something we said to irritate her, la!



Miss-Perfection says we must open all the ketchup before we start eating.



Their new Wagyu Burger is not bad leh!



Cam-whore..





Miss-Perfection was giving us a running commentary on her burger.
Which we DUN need to know coz it was exactly the SAME thing that all of us had.
:p



So we simply ignored her and took pictures!



And lastly.. to sum up the day..



Special Thanks to LoveMi Shop!

Ok bye everyoneeee!
Im soooo proud of myself, today I did so many things - run so many errands and finally signed up to be a member of my nearby community centre (CC)!

Love how retro it felt, yoga classes are around $55 for 10 sessions, and then there are cooking classes, language classes, flower arrangement ones.. etc.

Sooooo much cheaper than my gym membership!
And more variety, too!

And best part, I walked pass the KTV room and heard retired folks singing old hokkien songs..!
I absolutely LOVE the nostalgic feel of CCs.

Its like time stood still.
:)

TAGS TO BE REPLIED AT THE END OF THIS POST!
Love,
elaine73

"Stay true to urself - You'll love urself so much more."
Back soon!

xoxo

TAGS REPLIED!

mochaccinoland: Ooooh u are such a shopping queen! I loveee the Heart Cutoff Leggings.. its sooo cute.. but if I lived in HK, I would have so much more chance to wear leggings! (In S'pore they tend to look at u funny when u wear cutesy leggings)
:p

Teh Lai ba Lai ba: Thank u dear! I will try to take a pic when Joie works her magic but Im not sure if she is comfortable with me posting it up here! Hehehe but she is a really sweet girl, infact we just went for lunch today.
N talked for so long... My god - we are both so 38!
N we have common friends so its like, we can talk forever! She holds classes sometimes, so if u are interested u can follow her blog, ya! :)

Florence: YES! She's Wendy.. my sec schmate... :)
Thank u dear, my WG is really simple coz my EGs (all for pre-wed PS) are so complicated, I thot of using something simple for the WG instead.
Enjoy ur Japan trip sweets! :D

Fan: My budget?
As little as possible! But obviously its not working... :p

sunflower: Thank u for ur support dear! I hope to write for as long as I can!
N as long as ppl bother to read.. :)

aris: Congrats dear! I will show my gown on my wedding day! Ur bridal studio is great too! They are known for couture statement pieces, too so I hope u enjoy ur gown-picking process!
I noe u will be a lovely bride!!!!!!:)

Regina: U were a lovely bride! Thank u for ur support!
I was so worried abt my family n frends comments coz I really dun wanna offend or disappoint anyone.. but then I realise ppl who love me will be 100% behind me.
N thankfully, they are! N also very excited at the element of surprise on my AD.
:D *fingers crossed!*

ping: Yes I've recovered! N talking way tooo much :p
Im excited abt my pre-wed pics too! Not so much abt the pics but more on the TRIP!! hahhahaha!

Jo: Bridal Closet is along Katong. I like it coz its very fuss-free, and their packages are very reasonable. They are not pushy at all! U can email me personally. I will let u noe more. :)

B: Miss u my darling!!!! I will call u soon ok love! My fren wants to go ur office!!! Hahahha for shopping!!!! :D

wind: YES!!!! Its me!!! Went shopping n coffee with some close friends that day!!!! :D Why neber call me!!

Spec: Yes sweets! Its a stick concealor. I use it before AND after foundation. (more coverage) and I use my fingers to blend. It is not drying and its my ultimate FAV concealor after so many yrs althou I do use MAC concealor from time to time.
:)

silver: Hahaha then u can blog abt ur HCM trip soon also ok!!! Take care n have fun dearie!!!

lui: My fav pressed powder is ZA. Its sooooo good lor! N cheap too! Although I also use MAC mineral powder occasionally too. :D

Piglet: Yes! Email me for more details babe! I will let u know the choices for bridesmaids dresses! :)
I have afew recommendations.
Hehee.

catalyst81: Thank u for ur support sweetheart! Yes.. u wouldnt believe how hard I pondered over it. But after sending in my resignation letter, it was a relief and I try not to have any regrets coz I dun think I should be upset since I have already made my decision. :D
It was like, taking a leap in faith and putting my heart 100% into my family (old & new! ha!).

yixuan: Yes I agree with u!!!! *hugz*

hellokitty: It was more of being around finally and taking care of my body to make (future) babies!
And also becoz I've been flying for so long (7 and a half yrs!) it was DEFINITELY time to stop and smell the roses.
:)
Im taking a 100% paycut so Im trying to make changes on my lifestyle & spending etc shopping. *LOL*
It will not be easy but I do have some savings, and maybe I will get another job? :)
But now Im concentrating on preparing for the wedding and spending time in church.
Wish me luck!

God bless.
Thanks for staying!
:D

Back soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive