Hiatus.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Im trying extremely hard to get my mojo back.
Life was a whirl of exciting changes.

I resigned.
:)

I have not decided what exactly to do yet - all I know is that Im taking some time to adjust to being on ground and not living out of a suitcase.
Focusing my time on my family, friends and doing housework is pretty much what I was doing in the past, except that I can do this everyday... now.

Its weird how u take some things for granted, and habits u have to try ur darnest to change.
Like how Im constantly thinking about my 'schedule' and then I realise I dun have one now!

Or, when our families make plans for a steamboat this coming NDP: I catch myself doing a double take and wanting to see if I will be at work, not before realising (with a smack to the forehead) that I dun have anywhere else to go!

But alas, its definitely a bittersweet feeling to leave a job I have grown to love and be accustomed to.
Like what we Chinese say - all good things have to come to an end.

And I shall learn to embrace the future.
Wish me luck, fingers crossed.

xoxo

I've never really left.

I just took a short break to tie up loose ends, so bear with me .. please.
:)

Much love,
elaine73

Kisses all round.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive