Seoul-searching

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hello everyone!
Im currently in Seoul for a short holiday at the moment and to be frank .. Im totally clueless on what should I do now! Hahaha! We actually had plans to head to Hokkiado this year-end with our friends but due to the recent radiation reports, we all (+ kids) decided to head to Seoul instead. Its been so long since I last came here and so far Im enjoying the cold! 
KIMCHIIIII LANDDDDD~
Well, its also my hubby's favorite kind of food so he has absolutely no complains! Im just glad to check out some of the fabulous shopping they have at the streets here so do drop me a note/tag if you have any nice places to recommend! 
감사합니다!
Take care! xo
Facebook ♥ Instagram ♥ Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive