Bio-essence Radiant Youth Essence

Thursday, May 08, 2014

[Review + Video] Hello hello! Sorry for being away! 
I've been busy with my first ever VLOG review and Im such a noob at it so this entry took slightly longer than usual! Nevertheless, I had a great time filming it and exploring with videos is kinda fun after getting the hang of it! I hope you enjoy my first ever skincare review video towards the end of this post. :)
Bio-essence Radiant Youth Essence Review
Bio-essence has innovatively blended Bio Energy Fluid, Bio Mineral Amino Acid Essence, Royal Jelly, ATP and precious herbal extracts like Ginseng, Aloe Vera and Angelica to enhance cell energy and skin metabolism. Enriched with 95 % Green Tea extracts, a natural anti-oxidant uniquely added in the Radiant Youth Essence, helps protect skin frim harmful free radicals and helps fight the signs of aging.
It is said to :
- Hydrate and lock in moisture 
- Nourish skin to keep it supple and hydrated
- Rich in anti-oxidant properties
- Reduce signs of aging
- Ideal to be applied in cold weather where air is very dry 
*note : ATP, also known as Adenosine Tri-phosphate is the “energy currency of life”, it is a coenzyme that stores the energy to support metabolism in our cells.
Freeze Youth with Anti-Oxidant 
The Test 
Directions : Apply twice daily on the face and neck. 
Massage gently in circular movements until essence is fully absorbed to achieve fairness & radiance. 
Initial Impressions : I like the glass bottle as it really feels pretty luxurious. The pump dispenses the essence easily and one pump is sufficient for my face and neck. This product has no fragrance, coloring or preservatives at all so it was slightly yellow and translucent. The consistency feels like oil initially but the essence absorbs quickly into skin as I massage the essence in. To my surprise, it does not feel greasy after the product absorbed fully. It does make my skin feeling extra soft before I apply my moisturizer (as per normal skincare routine) I enjoyed using it on my arms and legs as the essence provided a much needed moisture boost to my dry skin. 
After
The Video Review
My first time vlogging by myself so I hope u like the video! Keke
Hope you enjoyed the review and see u soon!
The Bio-essence Radiant Youth Essence (40ml) is currently retailing at S$38.90 at Watsons, Guardian and major departmental stores. For more info, please head to :
Bio-essence Website : http://www.bioessence.com.sg/
Bio-essence Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/bioessence.sg
Back soon! xoxoxoxo
Facebook ♥ Instagram ♥ Twitter
Post have been brought to you by Bio-essence , all opinions expressed are of the author's.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive