Black BoxSG Super10 - Which is your SuperHero personality?

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

[Advertorial Review] Hi everyone! Beauty Boxes are one of my favorite ways to try and sample new stuff and I love how fun the new SUPER10 - SuperHero Edition Black Boxes are! Black Box SG has put together 3 limited edition beauty boxes which each contain fun travel-sized items worth more than $20, but are now priced at $10 each! Or $25 for all 3! 
Super10
Each beauty box has a different superhero character that represents the personality of each box, and so ........... which is yours??

But first, lets take a look at mine!
Iron Amber
Can't wait to try the products!
Hehehe... *my face when I see beauty products*
Iron Amber Beauty Box
I had 9 items in my beauty box and at first glance, I had products for hair, face and even something for my hubby to try!
The brands include L'Oreal, Hada Labo, Klarity and Himalaya
The Product Review
The Klarity Lasertox™ CC Miracle White Lotion (5ml) glides on easily and has a good SPF 30 rating which is suffice for daily use. It has a light fresh fragrance and dries to a dewy finish without any stickiness. 
One of my favorite drugstore brands, this Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion (20ml) intensively hydrates skin immediately and helps lock in moisture to preserve optimum moisture balance. I've been using Hada Labo since forever and I find that they have always delivered effective results at a reasonable price. 
 The other item that I liked is Hada Labo SHA Cleansing Oil (30ml) which has no fragrance and contained high purity olive oil for powerful cleansing and Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA) for moisturizing. It felt light on my skin and removed makeup effortlessly.
The L'Oreal Paris Men Expertise Black Scrub (15ml) is actually one of my hubby's staple skincare items! (He doesnt have alot of beauty products so this means something! LOL) The charcoal black scrub has tiny miniature beads that does not feel abrasive to skin and washes off cleanly leaving a nice, musky scent.
L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic X-Treme (Moisturiser) (5ml) is perfect to use after the Charcoal Black Scrub as its Vitamin C rich gel boosts moisture levels but is not greasy or oily. Tip* Great to apply after shaving to soothe skin irritation from razor burns!
A brand that Im ever so familiar with! The Himalaya Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash (75ml) *full size item* is enriched with a natural blend of Saffron extracts and other herbs which explains the refreshing scent! In addition, this formula is soap-free so it doesnt dry out skin and leaves a radiant complexion after use.
L'Oreal Keratin Smooth Perfecting Shampoo (70ml) promises to leave hair frizz-free for up to 72 hours after each wash, great for our local humid weather! This range has a fruity smell and I might be purchasing the conditioner because I'll get anything that leaves my crazy hair smooth~!
 Finally, the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil (5ml x2) is a sublime hair enhancer 3-in-1 use for normal or dry hair. I am using the full-size product after each wash and I like how it silky my hair feels even after blow-drying. Do you know that you can even use it as a pre-shampoo treatment? :)
Thanks for looking, guys!
Check out the 3 SUPER10 boxes and match your personality!
Iron Amber Beauty Box 
*Products are travel sizes unless stated.
Hope you enjoyed this little review!
SUPER 10 Iron Amber box, together with 2 other variants, Sapphire Wonder and Beauty Beast, are available at Black Box Qoo10 store or E-Store at $10 each.
Can’t decide on which to buy? Why not get all 3, at a special price of $25!
 ***
WHERE TO BUY:
TRACK BLACKBOX DOWN AT:
Website: www.BlackBox.sg
Facebook: BlackBoxSG
Instagram: BlackBoxSG
Will be back soon! Take care, everyone! xo
(Brand-new post on my Pregnancy Journal below if you haven read it yet!)
Facebook ♥ Instagram ♥ Twitter

This post have been brought to you by Black BoxSG , all opinions expressed are of the author's. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really like your writing style and it is a great post. If you are an expat and plan on moving to Singapore, you may want to check out www.placematch.sg. I found it to be very useful in finding a place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I read your blog it is great and useful for us , Thanks for share this blog. we are providing Eyelash extension training ,Spray tanning machine, Facial Beds and Chairs, Nail salon table in Newzeland. If you want to know more about this services please visit website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine,
    Which lady do you request for eye lash extension at millyS?
    Had some bad experience there before. Would like to give them a second chance since I see that they did a pretty good job for you. It's for my wedding Next month can't afford to let anything go wrong. If possible, do advise a good manicurist there too. Will do all under one roof. :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive