Joyeux Anniversaire!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Today my birthday you know???

Turning 29 has been a pretty amazing milestone in my life.
I got married, discovered iphone, took up yoga again and had the most amazing Hello Kitty party last weekend.
But most importantly I thank God for blessing me so abundantly with family, friends and getting to know so many awesome people in this little space of mine - here.
I thank you all from the bottom of my lil heart.

I hope to be writing as long as there will be people to drop by, I wish for love and blessings to every single one of u beautiful, beautiful girls.
And now Im gonna cry. 

Have a lovely day ahead people!
Im off to yoga later (being the birthday girl is no excuse for missing a class) and then an intimate dinner with just family.
Love y'all!
God bless.
xoxo

p.s Hope u like the change in banner! I wanted something to reflect the holidays and Christmas! :D




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive