When I chopped off all my hair at Zeal Salon

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I had long hair for the longesssst time and the last time I managed to do my hair like super unicorn purple color coz I was feeling abit crazy, aka read : ki siao after having jet black hair for around what, 2 years? (See previous post HERE) But recently I came to my senses and decided to have a shorter do.. because weather hot AF I swear everyday I wan to kill people with the weather 
Before 
The purple has faded off leaving my hair really blond-ish and the best part is people tell me its nice and that I suit blond hair! Wahahahhah maybe they trying to be kind to me or coz I look SPG harrr??? ROFLLL
Lets do it~!!!
Washing off the dye
My trusty stylist BRYAN! I think he has been cutting my hair for as long as I can remember, 4 years? 5 years? And truthfully its ALWAYS DAM GOOD one ok. He really use heart to cut for me la coz Im yim chim and will make noise if the fringe not straight (my hairline problem actually, so the stylist have to cut very precise lol) etc sibeh auntie I know. 
SNIP SNIP SNIP
I told him, BRYAN CAN CUT SHORTER???? He ask me Sure anot you..??????
And then ................... 
Darken the hair color, shorten the length and cut fringe once again! I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!!! Its my old favorite hairstyle!!! 
When my hub and son picked me up, the 2 yo toddler actually said "Mama, cut hair NICE!!!!!" OMG so MELT! Dunno who teach him one!!!! 
SUPER IN LOVE AND NOT FEELING SO HOT IN THIS WEATHER LIAO!
2 days later and hair still perfect looking! Ya I try not to wash right after a hair dye... lol
THANKS BRYAN AND TEAM ZEAL SALON! Woots! 💗
xoxo
**** NEW JUNE PROMO ****
 Visit Zeal Salon for a fixed $99 haircut + any single colour dye of your choice only for the month of June! Call them today for a non-obligatory chat if bleaching is required or simply see what colour suits you most!
☏ 6333 0337

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive