ThreeFloor Dresses at Styligion

Friday, April 18, 2014

[Fashion + Online Shopping Haul] Hi guys! Happy Easter Weekend! 
Feels really like a Saturday instead of a Friday isnt it? Keke. We have dinner with friends later and as I peep into my closet to choose my outfit for the night, it dawned on me that I still have some unpublished pictures of my ThreeFloor dresses that I bought from Styligion a couple of weeks back. I have previously written a short post on purchasing ThreeFloor dresses : here (Click to read) but this time round, I decided to try purchase my original ThreeFloor dresses from Styligion instead coz they were on sale! Yay! 

I got to know about Styligion through one of my favorite fashion bloggers - Chiara Ferragni of http://www.theblondesalad.com/. Apart from looking crazily stylish in her Styligion picks, (I think she also models and advertises for them) - Styligion offers free shipping with purchases above €160, so I thought why not!
The website is clean and simple looking, with a list of designers on the left side of their page.
The ThreeFloor collection on Styligion is not huge, but adequate with some designs on sale. Ordering is easy and the confirmation email and DHL tracking number was given once payment was processed.
 
My purchases arrived within a week via DHL express.
My Styligion packaged was packed simply in a plastic bag, quite a huge difference as compared to ordering from the ThreeFloor website where my dress came in a nice pale pink box and was wrapped in tissue. But it was on sale.. so ok la! Cannot hiam! (Previous post pics here once again : http://elaine73.blogspot.sg/2014/01/threefloor-dress-haul.html)
Return Instructions (Free returns except on sale items)
I purchased the HEART YOU Cobalt Blue Dress in UK size 8 (as all of my ThreeFloor dresses)
Once again.. pretty lace detailing
Impeccable stitching 
I really love the quality and cut of a ThreeFloor dress, thats why I am so addicted to buying them! *wallet screaming for help*
I wore it to Nadnut's wedding night! I had so many compliments that evening from my dear friends coz the cutting and design is really rather special :) Unfortunately I have been seeing inspired looks from local blogshops but really, the quality of a ThreeFloor dress is quite a task to mimic.
The second dress I purchased was the FLARE NEOPRENE Yellow Dress, also in UK size 8
I like the reversible design, as you can wear it either with a low-back or plunge front. 
Dismally, I was alittle disappointed with this dress as the color was not as vibrant as how it looked in pictures online but I guess thats the risk you take when you buy stuff without seeing it in real.
But still, I love the cutting of the flare dress and its a cutesy dress that I can wear in the day time or with heels to a casual dinner out in town.
Hope u enjoyed my little reveal pictures! 
Have a great looong weekend and take care! xoxoxo
Facebook ♥ Instagram ♥ Twitter
xoxoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive