Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas Party with my Tula Mummies

Friday, December 23, 2016

Wow 2 more sleeps til Christmas! Sorry for the flurry of Christmas party posts but that was what truly happened the whole of December for me I guess! 👯 Fabulous food, good friends and a lot of laughter to go around ~ 💗
And cake ... cupcakes to be exact! 
It was our highly anticipated Christmas party with my Tula mummies because for the first time since we got to know each other... Three mummies in the group (out of six) are on Maternity Leave! AHAHAH this is the *P1P2P3* (Preggy 1 Preggy 2 Preggy 3) group as we call it.. coz slowly but surely we have not one, but 3 additions to the baby count! Amazing ahaha! So yea abit of background info lol. 
Back to the party! Oh look! All the presents and small "door" gifts and goody bags that we just prepared so that the kids could have something small and enjoy the Christmas spirit by opening presents or just for them to bring home some tidbits to eat!
But some of the presents are more for mummies I guess LOLOLOL
The food!
Super yummy and prepared by our gracious host!
We did potluck style and everyone brought some delicious food or Deliveroo-ed!
Still super reminiscing L's SUPER CHEWY COOKIES! With molten chocolate inside! WTF they taste so good we cant help but finish it all!  
Mickey is his fave!!! Elroy loves the Mickey Mouse tin box! 
The kids looked so enamored by it all! Awww I love the PINK Minnie ones!!!!! 💘
"My Mickey is better than yours." 😜
Cant help but pose with one although now thinking back I should have borrowed one from the girls and posed with the Minnie instead..... #PinkIsMyFavoriteColor
Let the chaos start!!!!
Being in a room full of active kids be like....
All the busy bees!
Love spending time with all these cutie pies!
They absolutely LOVED the balloons!
Awwww CUTENESSS
Best part, the newborns slept through it all!!!! I miss baby's newborn times.. eat sleep shit repeat ROFL
CHEERS!
Group pic group pic!
Our gift exchange time!
Lets find these babies a loving home!
Choose a name ....
.. and claim your present from the name you picked!
The kids can't wait to open the presents!!!!
Here's mine from my dearest Inlaw! (Inside joke)
Open up and all start playing liao 😂
And then 
Really too zonked out from all the playing I guess!!!
Then home and ..
More presents to open!
Inlaw super SWEETNESS MAX! She bought presents for all the kids and made so much food - lovely host, so much love la!
The balloon he chose to bring home! Makeshift Christmas tree ~
Candid shots from the party!
Thats how we take pictures with a handful of toddlers ..........
And lastly .. My present! Which is PERFECTION coz my old Clarisonic broke down since forever! Love it so much! Cant wait to charge and use it :)
With my plus 1 .. the cheeky one.
Looking forward to the weekend where there will be more parties and catch up with family and favorite people. I just want to say how blessed I feel, getting to know so many Mummy friends and sharing the good and bad, be it baby woes or happy milestones. A support group is so, so important - I cant explain how many times they offer such good advice and have no judgement to different parenting styles. And that should be the way friendships should be. No judgement. :) Just laughter, parenthood is tough enough so good vibes only please. 🙆
Have a marvelous long weekend and Merry Christmas to all!
*Pictures credit to L coz my camera battery dieddddd 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive