Throwback Post : Mother's day Celebration At Elroy's School

Friday, June 30, 2017

I guess I really need to have a proper #ThrowbackPost tag in this blog coz I have soooo many older posts to blog! 😛 I realize the current social media has evolved... coz truthfully who reads blogs now?Actually I still do coz I like to stay updated with my fellow social media friends. Although Instagram is a great tool to reach out to people (so is Facebook) but blogs seem.. more personal? I love reading about thoughts and referring back to older posts or even looking at the many pictures especially on holidays coz time flies and before you know it the babies have grown up and we are getting old(er) liao. 
My Second Mother's Day Celebration
Its my 2nd time celebrating as a mother to my 2yo and his school had a mini celebration brunch where all mummies (ok and Daddies 😁) were invited to mingle and have some food after dropping the kiddos off school.
Obviously my toddler looked at the makan and didnt want to eat his regular breakfast liao 😅
There was another table filled with little art pieces and trinkets done by the kids themselves in preparation for Mothers Day! SO CUTEEEE 💓
These Cinnamon stick flowers were done by the son's class! *Proud mama moment* 
Elroy grabbed one flower and told me proudly "Mama! I do it!" Dunno real anot la, he anyhow pluck one out and give me I think.
Ok ok u very guai give me flower, now you can have some muffin
Fellow mummies from different classes 
With my forever-no-expression son!
After school! He told me he wanted to sit there at the deco wall... and then he suddenly pose liddat ask me take pic. 😕
Mothers Day Weekend
Had brunch with his Godmothers! Besties since we were what.. 14? 15? I think we just had an understanding that we will be each other's kids de Godmothers! 💋
At my parent's place cutting cake with my Mum! 💗 I wish for nothing except for health and happiness to everyone. Family is EVERYTHING. Have you hugged your loved one today? 
Love you Mummy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive