Jujube Seapunk Trunk Show at Motherswork

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

What a weekend it has been! I guess with the mad rush to start school and the additional holiday (Selamat Hari Raya!) - everyone seem to be holding parties and Im exhausted! 😅 Just this weekend alone I have been to two children's birthday parties, one #ShopSmallSaturday market, bought winter wear for the toddler for our holiday next month, two house parties with kids and the highly anticipated Seapunk launch at Motherwork! *wipes sweat off forehead*
Jujube Seapunk Trunk Show at Motherswork 
Exciting!
I've been looking forward to this Tokidoki x Jujube collection coz its really so cute! And dirt-resistance may I add. The dark navy background is da bomb if you have kids and you tend to drag your bag or put your bags everywhere, read : hello toilet baby changing area. 😰
Obviously my favorite and still my favorite design .. the Minibe!
Motherwork had thoughtfully prepared a lovely lunch set-up for everyone coming to the trunk show! 
Delicious cookies! I had to stop myself after one 😋
Seapunk theme!
Goody bags for expecting mums that are in the queue! How thoughtful and such a sweet gesture!
Photobooth printing area! Aiya I forgot to print my photos boohoooooo
Sooo happy to see my schoolmate G there! She won the VIP pass to the trunk show so lucky her!!! 💓 Glad she had fun and nice seeing her again after so long! #SACians
With the lovely founder and boss of Motherswork - Sharon! Thank you for your love to me throughout the years, I remember how Motherswork helped me while I was shopping for baby items for my now toddler then. Time flies! And we are still using the items I bought from them! (#Throwback Post Click Here!)
Group pic with all the lovely ladies at the official VIP launch!
Lastly.. thanks and kudos to my dearest hubby for looking after my mischievous 2 year old who went to ke tok his Daddy into buying a new toy while Mummy is shopping for Jujube.. #PoorDaddy
What a wonderful day talking to fellow Jujube fanatics, shopping with friends and I hope you had an equally lovely weekend as well! Back to bed now *yawn* and reality starts tomorrow! Packed the son's school bag for school, made my alarm so no more lazing in bed liao! kthxbye xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive