V10 Plus Skincare Review

Sunday, June 11, 2017

I have extremely sensitive skin and I usually have to be very careful with the type of products that I use daily. Skincare, bodycare .. you name it. Especially after being a mother, I realized the importance of using natural, hypoallergenic and paraben-free products as my toddler comes in close contact with me daily.  
V10 Plus Skincare Review 
I embarked on a V10 Plus beauty regime for weeks before sitting down and penning my thoughts. I wouldn't recommend anything I dun personally vouch for, and truthfully V10 Plus blew me AWAY!
Why V10 Plus?
To know which serum suit me best, I did the V10 consultation questionnaire which then calculates and personalizes the products that is suitable for me. It was really interesting to know that I needed Anti-Aging skincare because whitening and hydration have always been my main concerns. But alas. Age has caught up with me 😜... *insert crying emoji*
The 10 Concepts of V10 Plus
I love how there is no parabens, no artificial color or chemical fragrance (Really zero-smell and not sticky!) and mineral oil in all their products just to name a few. All products are also made in Japan, the quality is really good for this price point! 
Soothing Cleansing Milk 
Soothing Cleansing Milk easily dissolves even longwearing face makeups including those with sunscreen. Blended with Olive Fruit Oil and Corn Oil quickly breaks down excess sebum, dirt, and debris, for clean, smooth and silky skin. Deep cleans pores and refreshes skin without upsetting the delicate moisture balance.
This milky makeup remover has a light scent of lemongrass which appealed to me so much coz it reminds me of the drink! 😋 It also removed my makeup including mascara and dark eye shadow but be careful not to get product in eyes during application. Rinse or remove with damp cloth.
 Ceramide Cleansing Gel 
This rich and gentle gel cleanses impurities with Natural Plant extract. It moisturizes skin and Plant extract enhances the retention of essential moisture which keeps skin soft and smooth.
My daily cleanser! This gel-based cleanser doesn't foam much but it removed all makeup remover and my skin feels moisturized after cleansing. There is no mineral oil, artificial color or parabens, so its very gentle for all skin types.
Serums - Collagen, Biocell and Hyaluronic Acid 
Based on my personalized skin analysis - these are the 3 types of V10 Plus serums that are most suitable for me. For more info on f serums V10 Plus has : https://www.v10plus.co.jp/serums-1
WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
Collagen dominates about 80% of dermis and keeps the elasticity and juvenility of the skin. It decreases after your mid-20s, so you have to replenish collagen to keep your skin looking young. 
 COLLAGEN IS GOOD FOR…
Wrinkles and elasticity. V 10 Plus serum uses marine collagen which is  FRESH SEA BREAM’s SCALE. It contains more amino acids and its molecule is smaller than the pig’s and cow’s collagen, so it has more penetration power. Also, as it contains marine elastin, you can regain soft skin with this combination.
WHAT IS BIOCELL?
BIOCELL encourages the production of energy in the skin cells. BIOCELL in your skin continues to decrease as you get older. V 10 Plus slows down the symptom of aging very similar in molecular structure to estrogen. Estrogen is called the “beauty hormone”, which keeps the skin youthful. But estrogen secretion decreases dramatically from your late 40’s, so you have to supply BIOCELL to your skin.
BIOCELL IS GOOD FOR…
DNA Repair, Skin Cells Repair, Anti-wrinkle, Prevention of melanin production
WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID?
Hyaluronic Acid is one of the main components of dermis and horny layer. It can hold 6 liters of water per 1 grams and it works to keep water in the skin. At the age of 60, Hyaluronic Acid will be about one third of what a baby has, but it decreases as you get older. So it is necessary to supply more of this moisturizing factor with age. 
HYALURONIC ACID IS GOOD FOR…
Dry skin and inner dry. V 10 Plus serum has a high reputation of permeability, because it contains lysolecithin (phosphatide), which speeds up the penetration into the skin, as it is the main component of cell membrane.
My personal favorite from the whole range! I can easily see why its so popular. These are easily absorbed into skin and does not feel sticky after application. You can apply 3 drops in total (So it means ONE drop each serum) to face. Not only are the serums free of chemicals and preservatives, these also complement your existing skincare products. I use these day and night to keep my skin glowy and baby soft. It really works! I cant stop touching my skin now~ 😄
The texture is watery and absorbs quickly leaving no trace of stickiness or uncomfortable feeling.
Deep Moist Gel
Deep Moist Gel, contains 4 different types of powerful hyaluronic acid, which forms an air permeable layer and penetrates into the dermis, thus boosting the elasticity and hydration of the skin.
POWERFUL COMBINATION:
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate
Perfect light-weight gel moisturizer which leaves no sticky after-all, this is perfect for hot summer days and one pump goes a long way!
Water Base Sun Block SPF 40/PA+++
WATER BASE SUN BLOCK SPF 40/PA+++ protector which has skin protection from both UVA and UVB, with whitening and moisturizing functions. By employing gel-network formula, safety UV absorber, TITANIUM DIOXIDE / ZINC OXIDE: special processed UV scatter gives your skin a non-powdery finish. ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE: Vitamin-C derivative restricts melanogenesis and eliminates free radical. It can be used as a make-up base.
I have been using this religiously everyday coz I send the son to school in the morning and pick him up at noon where the sun's rays are the strongest. Even on days where I dun apply makeup, this V10 Plus Water Base Sun Block is my must-have. It feels sheer on skin and imparts a luminous glow. Very natural looking so if you have relatively good skin, it should be able to do the job well on its own. Most importantly I like how it has ZERO SCENT. Im not sure if u use sunblock regualrly but most of the ones in the market has a very strong fragrance and I cant take it! Only the V10 Plus one doesnt have any off-putting smell and that's really what I love about it. I use it under my regular makeup and its not cakey too. Highly recommended! 
Blends in easily with little effort
Alright-y thats all for today folksss! 💋 I've been using this skincare for awhile and I love how moisturized my skin feels everyday. I used to have dry patches due to all the air-conditioning and hot sun (cold hot cold hot) but now its really a thing of the past. I wake up with hydrated skin and I do love how the products are effective yet natural with no chemical, parabens or mineral oil. *Thumbs up* 👍
Now Im looking at their v3 Miracle range .. Hmmmmm *lao liao lao liaoooo*
For more info, please head to : https://www.v10plus.co.jp
Product was provided to me for a review, opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive