St Kilda Beach on Melbourne Day 4!

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Happy 3rd of January everyone! Its the hubby's 39th birthday today and Im so excited!
Heading for a family dinner tonight but before that, Im meeting my darling lesbo for brunch and shopping later! Yay! Miss her! But before I go out, here's my Day 4 in Melbourne :)
*******
Went to the beach!
The skies are so, so, so BLUE!
The weather was turning extremely chilly so it was totally apt for me to bring out my new jacket from Changeupp.com! It was a total ROCK CHIC look and I actually had compliments from locals and also asking me where I got the jacket! *beams*
There's a weekend bazaar at St Kilda's so we popped by while on the way for some breakfast
But it was really cold by the beach, so we went for makan first! Ooooh~ coffeeeee love
Took a Hello Kitty Polaroid earlier!
Lets take a walk!
It was a total postcard moment!
Headed back to the ang moh pasar malam!
Families, dogs, couples and children galore~!
But frankly the items there are not cheap (given the high standard of living in Aussie) so we didnt get anything but we had a great time browsing the stalls though! 
The weather was hot ~ cold ~ chilly ~ repeat
Amusement park!
I would loveee to ride the roller coaster but there was soooo many people and children!
I do LOVE roller coasters! So fun!
We went to a factory outlet shopping mall after!
Off-season, weird sizes.. all here!
Haha! Santa Claus also come shopping? :p
Kangaroo me!
Apt signage for my hubby! The fisherman!
Bought some I-cant-remember
Resting my feet!
And then we went to get some Christmas decorations for back home!
This Santa can dance and move~ abit scary haha
I wanted to buy these signs!!! Put in garden so cute! But everybody say not nice *hmph*
Back to town for lunch!
Hello!
Vietnamese food today!
I used to come here all the time when I was in Melbourne for work and its also the first place me and the hubby came for makan when we went to Melbourne for holiday! About 6 years ago! So its alot of memories for us! (And the food is cheap & GREAT!)
Yummy! With lotsa chili please!
Went to get Opera tickets for Madam Butterfly the next day! So excited!
There was another weekend market outside the Opera house so off we went!
And I got FEATHER EXTENSIONS DONE !
Choosing my feather!
The service is super professional and friendly!
And these apparently last up to 6 months so I really wanted to try it! 
Took about 5 mins
Thank u for my pink feathers! (Cost me Aud $40... ouch!)
Love the weather!
Lets carry on walking!
Bought some caramelized macadamia nuts! 

Love the view
Aiya! I forgot to sit horse!
Walking back to Crown
Happy hour start already heh!
We went back to the hotel, rested abit, changed and went out for makan!
Dinner at the Atlantic 
Seafood!
Oyster platter and oyster shooters!
And bubbly :)
Heaven!
Cheers! Its been TOO fun!
My main course
It was a great meal at the Oyster Bar @ The Atlantic!
Thanks for popping by and I hope you're having a GREAT start to 2013!
Its gonna be a FABULOUS year ahead for everyone! xoxo
back soon
Special Thanks to Changeupp.com for my Lopex Leather Jacket $39 and Skull Embellished Top $24 (Since sold out, sorry!)
It was totally in my element! I love Black, Skulls, Leather, Rocker and I matched it with my Alexander MeQ  skull scarf and a Balenciaga City bag! Wore my Havaianas coz I know there was ALOT of walking but I think it still looked great! Haha! When in Aussie........ (I've seen people walk around barefooted!) :p
This leather jacket kept me warm yet cool and its extremely lightweight so Im definitely packing it in my travels for future! Here's my previous post : http://elaine73.blogspot.sg/2012/09/changeupp-your-weekend.html
All Readers get 10% discount at checkout when you quote ELAINE73!
Expect rock chic looks, galaxy tops and unique dresses to stand out from the crowd~
Changeupp website : www.changeupp.com
Happy Shopping ! 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive