Taipei-ing at the Moment ........

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Hello guys! Sorry for the short lack of updates but Im currently in Taipei on a short holiday and will be back real soon :)
Its Typhoon weekend here and it has been raining but nothing is going to deter me from eating my FAVORITE LOVE! The stinky tofuuuuuu
Wufenpu was a disappointment though! The clothes are are so gaudy, I still think that Bangkok has the most amazing fashion and at a cheaper price too. 
Admittedly .. I spent more time stuffing my face .....
Okiesssss! Have to go (eat somemore) and praying for the Typhoon to GO AWAY!
Catch you soon. xo
p.s s$8 Sunglasses from Shilin Night Market. #win
Facebook ♥ Instagram ♥ Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive