Fresh by HonestBee *NEW* - Groceries Delivered to Your Doorstep

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Being a SAHM to two little ones means I have barely enough time to sleep, let alone go grocery shopping! Honestly I'm thankful that my family members help me by heading to the market or sometimes my husband will pop by the supermarket on my behalf especially when I was doing confinement. But guess what, now I can take it upon myself to shop online the *NEW* Fresh by HonestBee grocery concierge and delivery service! 
Fresh by HonestBee  - Groceries Delivered to Your Doorstep
This November, Honestbee introduces Fresh by HonestBee to residents living in the East. Bringing consumers added convenience and seamless service to enhance your honestbee shopping experience. Planning a dinner tonight and need a food item urgently? Simply log on to the honestbee mobile app to place your orders under the groceries tab, and you’ll have them delivered within the day!
Simply download the HonestBee app and browse the great variety available from the range of various merchants available! This app is available at the Google Play Store or App store. You can even login to the website www.honestbee.sg to purchase from Fresh. Tap on Groceries under the Services tab and select the Fresh Store.
Use quote "FRESH10" to enjoy $10 off and free delivery! (First time users only) **Note : This service is currently only available in the East at the moment and will be launched to the rest of Singapore in phases.


Cant wait to cook with the stuff from my HonestBee's Fresh box! Elroy saw the items and claimed ownership to all of them ... flag including.. 😓
Thanks HonestBee for this convenient service, happy shopping everyone!
For more info, please head to :
Fresh By HonestBee Website : https://www.honestbee.sg/en/groceries
Edit to update : This are my groceries from Fresh and I chose the same day delivery and they came on time and everything was well packed. The fruits look fresh and I put a note to instruct that my milk n yogurt to have the latest expiry dates (#AuntieDao) 

I will order again! Very fast and convenient! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive