JumpEatCry MotherTOTS Launch - Twinning Nursing Clothes with the Bubs

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Im literally typing with the baby in my arms sleeping and half praying I finish this before the older one comes home from school coz basically I cant get any work done once the toddler is around LOL. My lunch is on the dining table but I cant put the napping newborn down unless he is in deep sleep. Ahhhh such is the life of a SAHM. (Dun let these pictures fool you, I look like a mess on most days)
JumpEatCry MotherTOTS Launch - Twinning Nursing Clothes with the Bubs
As a mother of 2 boys I can frankly tell you that shopping for their clothes is kinda boring.... its just rompers, tops and pants. Bleah. Just as boring as shopping for the hub coz erm they always WEAR THE SAME STUFF. (In the same colors!) Hahaaha 😓
But now one of my favorite Maternity and Nursing brands JumpEatCry has launched their newest MotherTOTS line - designed in-house with matching mother and baby outfits, hooray!
#BlurFaceisBlur
There are several outfits with boy/girl versions so shop away!
Here I am wearing the Aubrey Print Nursing Top in size M as a dress and Baby Elric is in their Aubrey Prints Boy Romper in size 3M. Available here : https://www.jumpeatcry.com/products/aubrey-prints-nursing-top
Hat from My Playfair, Tulle Love by Gwen. My shoes are from Stella McCartney
I love how easy nursing is with their dresses and this material is super cooling and doesn't trap heat. I should be wearing a Size S I think. But being short at 158cm and choosing a M size allowed me get away with pulling this top off a dress. 😜#BeingShortHasItBenefits 
****
Quote SUGAR73 for 10% off all purchases 
For more info, please head to :
JumpEatCry Website : https://www.jumpeatcry.com
JumpEatCry Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/Jumpeatcry/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive