My Halley Medical Aesthetics Ultherapy Results 3 Months Later

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Recently I have been getting a couple of ".. But you look so YOUNG!" remarks and .. maybe Im born with it? 😉But actually maybe its Ultherapy by Dr Terence Tan of Halley Medical Aesthetics, that's more like it! 😜
As previously mentioned here : Ultherapy At Halley Medical Aesthetics - A Mother's Day Gift To Myself - I took upon myself to give the next best thing I can do to improve my looks and try to turn back time with the highly experienced Dr Terence Tan of Halley Medical Aesthetics.
My Halley Medical Aesthetics Ultherapy Results 3 Months Later  
Now it's time for a review at Halley Medical Aesthetics 3 months later! Are you as excited as I am to see the Before/After pictures?? 😍 *Zero edit!
What is Ultherapy?
The only non-invasive skin tightening treatment with no downtime to be approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - Ultherapy uses micro-focused ultrasound to trigger the body’s own natural healing process to lift, tone, and tighten loose skin. It can be applied with much precision that doctors are able to tighten soft tissue and skin with pinpoint accuracy. Micro-focused ultrasound energy is directed 1.5mm, 3.0mm, and 4.5mm underneath the skin without disrupting the surface.
The Ulthera device is highly versatile and is effective for lifting, contouring, and shaping the face, lifting droopy eyelids and smoothing wrinkles, reducing the appearance of eye bags and tightening sagging skin on the cheeks, neck, and eye areas. It is also effective for enhancing and sharpening certain facial features and the overall shape of the face.
Before / After Pictures 
Front View 
*Screams* Can I just say how utterly AMAZED I am comparing the both photos? I didn't realized how lifted my skin looks now, or how hooded my eyelids was previously. My double eyelids look more obvious and I don't look so tired!
Side View
Besides my eyes, my jowl area look chiselled now with tightened skin and a subtle contour especially around the chin area, don't you think so? 😊
Let's compare again.
Final Thoughts :
All in all I am super impressed with how non-invasive yet effective Ultherapy at Halley Medical Aesthetics is. Dr Terence Tan and team have been nothing but professional with the whole process and explained how the Ultherapy Amplify 800-line protocol would amplify and intensify a more dramatic lift using my own body’s own natural healing process to lift, tone, and tighten loose skin, with results more apparent over time. 😃 
What do you think?
Leave a comment for me if you can! I would love to hear from all of you. 💓

Halley Medical Aesthetics
 277 Orchard Road, #03-15 Orchard Gateway, 238858
6737 8233
 info@halley.com.sg

Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/halleymedicalaesthetics/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/halleymedicalaesthetics/
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/halleysgmedicalaesthetics

For more info on Ultheraphy :
https://www.halley.com.sg/ultherapy/
https://www.halley.com.sg/ultherapy-amplify

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive