The Capella Roasted Chicken Meal - Perfect treat for Mummies during Circuit Breaker

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Looking at these pictures brings me back to my lovely brunch at home .. although I would very much rather be sitting in The Capella, having delectable Roast Chicken by the beach side. Haha .. but still, this was a very much welcomed treat! Especially after all the home cooking during #CircuitBreaker season now! 😝
The Capella Singapore has specially curated a takeaway menu to brighten this tense period and each delectable set comes with an appetizer, main course and dessert. I chose the Roasted Chicken Set, and boy, it didn’t disappoint!
The Roasted Chicken was so juicy even though its a takeaway order 👍 Every course was packed in a biodegradable disposal takeout pack and kept warm in a thermal bag.
So basically I just had to open, plate and sit back and enjoy with a glass of wine! 😋
The fresh Mesclun green salad with balsamic dressing was refreshing and we shared the tomato soup (not really a fan of tomato soups though!) 😆 
I took seconds of the cheese roll but i added my own butter, yum!
Overall, we really enjoyed this delectable feast on a Sunday afternoon with the family! This portion serves 4, but our family of 4A2C found the portion adequate! Maybe we should have added a side portion of pasta like the Linguine Bolognese from the ala carte menu for the kids coz they are such carb lovers 😄 But all in all, the family had a fabulous time with the treat! Definitely a 5*star experience and food during this #circuitbreaker season ❤ I reckon this is the perfect feast for mummies this coming Mother’s Day to take a break from all the cooking! *hint hint to hubby* 😂😝
Menu can be found here : Takeaway Menu (Click here!)
Thanks The Capella Singapore for the lovely indulgence!
*This is a food review, but all opinions are my own, as usual.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive