Inspiration for Mother’s Day Outfit from JOOP

Thursday, May 07, 2020

I love this outfit by Joop so much I think I can wear it over and over again! The off shoulder ribbed top accentuates my shoulders, while the pink (my favorite color!) skorts was a great buy during their recent warehouse sale!
At home now due to #circuitbreaker ... vs where I would rather be 👇 Somewhere in Paris shopping would be exceptional! (Without the dreaded Covid in the world!) Looking forward to blue skies and a rainbow after the rain soon. Chin up Sugar, you can do it. 💕
Featuring my Mother’s Day bouquet Everlasting Love - Preserved Rose with Dried Flowers from https://www.lovelyhuashop.com. Great coz these will last for a pretty long time at home!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive