Makeup Tea Party

Thursday, January 19, 2012


The Make-Up Tea Party has to be cancelled with regrets.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hello everyone!
I've been crazily busy these days with Christmas n Chinese New Year coming up but here's an update on the Makeup Tea Party! :)

Due to my travelling plans I have to bring forward the party .. Im sorry for the change! :(
Here are the details :

Registration fees are $50/- but is fully redeemable!

This can be fully redeemed for Personal coaching at $180 ( weekdays only at studio) or $220 (weekends).
And upon signing up, you get to enjoy a Makeover Photoshoot Package with Creme Photography & Joie The MakeUp Bar Special at only $188/- ( weekdays)
(Psst... They even have a Valentine's Day Promo for all couples!)

This pink tea party aims to teach girls (like you and me!) easy-to-wear make-up techniques by Professional MakeUp Artist Joie Leong!



Here are some of Joie's works in leading magazines and fashion spreads.


Here's my pre-wedding photo shot in Malacca by Joie (makeup) and George (photography)



Not only will you get to learn insider make-up tips - you can see how Joie works her magic and the tools she uses behind the scenes! Bring a friend along to sign-up if you are shy, but dun worry about coming alone, too! Ask questions and get to know your best angles and make-up tips for yourself :)

You can check out Joie's Facebook here :

Vendors and Sponsors:
We are pleased to have the following vendors at our MakeUp Tea Party!


If you are looking for great quality PINK make-up brushes , look no further!
Charm has a wide range of make-up tools that even a professional to a makeup novice can use.
There will be 10% discount for all Tea Party Participates!

I love their Kabuki brushes so much I gave it as Christmas gifts to my own girlfriends!
You can check out my previous posts here and here!
(There's a promotion for all Elaine73 readers too!)

Check out their facebook here :


This fabulous skincare brand has only the most quality and talked-about skincare!
I have tried their face masks and it is really good! Brightens and makes my skin more luminous instantly!
They are even in Japanese and Taiwanese magazines!
I cant wait to see their door gifts at the party ~ !!!


For more info , please check out :


Besides make-up and skincare - I think the other most important part of grooming is CLOTHES!!!!
Special Thanks to LoveMi Shop for their 10% discount shopping vouchers for all participates!



They will be showcasing some of their new collection at the Tea Party along with my personal choices so everyone can try on the clothes and see what suits u best! 
If you cant wait to see what they have, log on to LoveMi Shop now for their CNY promotions!
I wore them for CNY last year and I have so many of their clothes! :D

Here's one lovely new dress!


They have their own boutique so you can head on down and take your pick!
Find them at : 14 Keong Saik Road Singapore 089121


For more info :


Whats a tea party without CUPCAKES????
Pink Apron has such gorgeous cakes and cupcake designs that I get so hungry simply by looking at them!
Here's a look at their latest CNY designs! 
So niceeeee !!!!



I really cant wait to see what these talented people have in store for the Tea Party! 
Can I have PINK .. PINK ... and MORE PINK????

For more info :

If you are interested and would like to have an afternoon of tête-à-tête with afew pink-loving, make-up/skincare/fashion crazy and leopard-preen mad girls ... Please email Joie at :


Your header should be "Elaine73 Makeup Tea Party" and do include your name, age, email address and a contact number so we can get back to you soon!

Closing Date : 31st Jan 2012
Do leave a tag or email me (sugar_sweet7733@yahoo.com) if you have any questions! :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
xoxoxoxoxoxo 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive