My Ladurée Macarons

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Im typing this in the middle of the night .....
Coz I have this constant craving for Ladurée Macarons!
The last time I tried them was in Paris, donkey donkey years ago and I didn't like them one bit.
"Too sweet, too expensive, not cake .. etc" and nobody made them in Singapore!
How my tastes evolved since.
Ladurée is a maker of luxury cakes and pastries. 
It is known as the inventor of the double-decker macaron, fifteen thousand of which are sold every day. They are still one of the best known makers of macarons in the world. - source Wiki.
I know they came to Singapore and had a huge turnout, with snaking queues of up to an hour just for these precious pastel color meringues. But I couldn't imagine what the deal was .. until my Lesbo and I had coffee in town so she went in to buy some and generously shared them with me.
And then I was hooked.
Look at these BABIES!
I love the Rose ones the most .. since I love everything Rose!
Now Im just plotting my next chance to go Orchard and get more..... 
Bad for my diet, bad for my pocket .. but great for my souuuul. 
I never fail to fall for temptations. 
Do you?
Off to dreamland!
xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive