My Hello Kitty Obsession

Friday, March 14, 2014

[Hello Kitty] One of the first things that people tend to notice about this space of mine is ..... how PINK everything here looks! I have no qualms making my blog exactly how I would like my room to be, afterall, this blog reflects on me and I would only feel very much at home with something that I love. Which brings me back to my topic ... yes, HELLO KITTY!
I was just looking at some of the (pink) stuff around my room and decided to grab a handful of the daily items that I use on a regular basis.
And I realized they all had one thing in common ......
They were ALL HELLO KITTY items!!!!!
As much as I try to act professional when I meet clients for blog-related work .. 
I always get a squeal from a fellow Hello Kitty enthusiast when I reveal my glittery namecard holder~LOL! #Truestory 
I even find ways to incorporate Hello Kitty anywhere .. and everywhere
Like on my somber black wallet, I hung my bling Hello Kitty charm on it to brighten the look. Or like the picture below, - Everything is Hello Kitty imaginable! My digital thermometer, a small travel tub of face cream, moisturizing lipbalm .. to even a quirky Hello Kitty deodorant that I found overseas!  
Even my friends buy Hello Kitty anything when they come across stuff that they think I would like..
And truthfully these are only a small part of my collection *little voice*
But don't you love Hello Kitty??? Look how cute they are!
Introducing SingPost X Hello Kitty 40th Anniversary Collection
In conjunction with Hello Kitty’s 40th Anniversary, SingPost will issue five limited edition MyStamp sets progressively in 2014 showcasing the evolution of Hello Kitty. Each MyStamp set comes with specially designed Hello Kitty collectibles and souvenir sheets. It is SingPost’s most extensive release of Hello Kitty MyStamp products to date. 
I was super EXCITED when I saw the limited edition SingPost X Hello Kitty 40th Anniversary stamps! I used to collect stamps when I was growing up so these really brought back wonderful memories of yesteryear! 
Collectors can enjoy a special price of S$148 when they pre-order the complete set of SingPost X Hello Kitty 40th Anniversary Collection between 10 March and 31 March 2014, with an early bird savings of S$33.90. In addition, they will receive a special Hello Kitty lanyard. 
Pre-order starts from 10th March 2014 at all post offices or simply order online at www.stampdelight.com
For more information, please head to 
SingPost x HelloKitty Website : www.hellokitty40.sg 
Thanks for looking, everyone! Will be back soon on my Hello Kitty MyStamp Collection..! 
xoxoxoxo
Facebook ♥ Instagram ♥ Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive