Why Men Cheat

Sunday, March 23, 2014

[Personal post] .......... because they can.
Before I go on any further, I must let you read this article that totally sums up my attitude towards cheating : http://teremity.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/why-all-men-cheat-on-loyal-women-by-kevin-hart/
I dun hate cheats. I hate the heartache, the hurt, the act of betrayal that comes along with a dose of cheating. I hate seeing my friends in pain, to cry and see them lose direction in life over a bad decision that their partner made. Is it even worth the thrill? 
To see the person who loves you self-doubt themselves and wonder what went wrong in the relationship? I hate it all. 
But what actually baffles me is how some people dun take their wedding vows seriously. I mean, nobody pointed a gun in their direction to get married isnt it? They chose to get married, so why decide to cheat on their partners then? Why cause them the heartbreak if you feel that they are not good enough? If you dun love them enough, why did u marry them in the first place? Are we not mature as responsible adults to admit that there might be a problem in the marriage? And instead of looking for a solution in someone's elses arms.. why not just talk it out? Or come clean right at the start? Do you want to have your cake and eat it too?
From the author, "...as Men, we must realize that ONE woman who holds us down and stays by our side, after we cheat on her, lie to her, hurt her, use her and disrespect her over & over & over, she is NOT loyal. She is WEAK."
I applaud his honesty. Im sorry to say this, but yes. Women who would allow a man to climb over her head, and shit on it deserves nothing but hows he's treating her. Why do you blame him when you gave him the green light to do so? 
People tell me all the time.. "But it didn't happen to you! You dunno how it feels!!" ~ Well, yes and no. I dunno what I would do if I catch a cheat, but I do know that if it makes me sad, unhappy or if its really SHIT ,- Then I wouldn't keep it. Like a bad debt, if you cant do anything about it. U write it off and start anew. You dun go harping and harping on it (although I do wish that the people who still fucking owe me money would pay up)  - but I know that its just about as real as aliens (or ERP to disappear) can get. 
You walk away, you get your life together and you must DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. (Personally I would get a hitman, but thats just me.) 
All I wanna say is that dun ever let anyone make you feel bad about yourself. Dun let them make u think that u are at fault for everything horrible that is happening. Dun let them make YOU an excuse for their cheating ways. You're so much stronger than that.
"Show a GIRL that you don't care and she'll chase you. 
Show a WOMAN that you don't care and she'll replace you." 
To all those who are hurt and feeling betrayed, I hope to send u love, light and peace.
Facebook ♥ Instagram ♥ Twitter
Leaving you with G.E.M's cover of Beyonce's "If I were a boy" - I absolutely love the lyrics and of coz the song is fantastic but I also love how talented G.E.M is. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the color 2x was small at top this one big some alterations will be needed be done but love it. Simply perfect, that was my expression for this dress upon trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. plenty cases of men going astray these days with the most recent I hear involving a popular actress' sister, who is at the same time quite a popular blogger.

    men are really not quite dependable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon i totally agree with u. Its so disheartening to hear such stories and yes I also heard what happened to her marriage n when I wrote this post, i also had her in mind although I dunno her personally. We got married ard the same time n even had the same bridal designer n wedding photographer (by coincidence) so i really feel sad for her too. Life is so uncertain isnt it? :(

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive