Omasake Night Out

Thursday, November 01, 2012

When we invite friends to dinner, we inevitably reach for a bottle of one of my favourite champagne makers.
Thanks for doing the honors.
And of coz, this fabulous drink has to be opened by one of the most fabulous chefs around - Teppei san.
Super animated la this Japanese!
And here, we have no fancy wine glasses so we make do with porcelain bowls!
Yes. This big BOWL is for the chef!
Cheers to the start of a great omasake meal!
Let the food journey begin!
Drinks non-stop that night
Sashimi 
Our friend Al popped by after OT in the office!
My favourite! Yummy chawanmushi
Chef hard at work
Tempura~
Wagyu soup!
I ate so much and drank too much champagne & sake!
But you know its a GREAT night when the hubs have a hangover the next day.
"To alcohol! The cause of, and solution - to all of life's problems." - Homer Simpson
We should all have some soon!
xoxo
Special Thanks to EmmaSays for sending me this lovely Rene Eyelet Dress $28.50 which I practically wore to death! Its so easy and lightweight for summer, I absolutely loved the details too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive