Brunch at Tiong Bahru Bakery with The Girls

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Wah I think I have been pretty busy these couple of weeks catching up with people dear and close to my heart 💗 Everyone is saying .. "we better meet before you pop.." LOL very stress ley coz praying my waterbag better dont burst halfway having my meal. 😂
Brunch at Tiong Bahru Bakery with The Girls
Initially we wanted to head to East Coast Park for some brunch with the kids but it suddenly rained like crazy so we switched plans to makan indoors (safer) and then halfway out in the car, the toddler decided that it was more fun to follow his Daddy 'go gai gai' instead of going makan with Mummy's friends so I conveniently arrowed the two to head to the supermarket to get some groceries since they were heading out without me. Damn good choice I guess coz the 2yo came home with a new train set. So ya... now you know why he chose his father over me.....😪
Tiong Bahru Bakery at Raffles City! I haven been here in a looong time so Im pleasantly surprised to know that they added more food items in their menu and started table service now! Thumbs up for the lovely staff who gave us a comfortable sofa seating table too :)
Everything look good!
I still drink coffee btw!
Definitely a must order here - Croissant!
The flat white, not the best that I've ever tried but not bad with no bitter aftertaste at least.
Bacon Pancakes! Wah this one is a timebomb.. heng we share the calories 😋
The fusilli is yummy!
Our love for Tula and Jujube ......
The cutest one at the table! 💋
Aunty Khimmy can u stop scaring Baby N..?? Halloween coming you know! 😜
My secondary schoolmates! 💜
Time just flew by without us realizing ... what has it been? 22 years? 😱 And now we have so many additional babies to the group ~ 4 kiddos between us and one more on the way! 😇
And we all still look 21!😁
Feeling so blessed with them in my life! 
Wanna see a 5 year throwback post?? ROFL we still look the same! Click : http://elaine73.blogspot.sg/2012/08/my-secondary-school-meetup-at-medz.html
"In the end you always go back to the people who were there in the beginning." 
Wore my JumpEatCry Dual Function Jean Empire Maternity Nursing dress and Im truly a JumpEatCry convert! Ok I didnt use to believe in maternity or nursing clothes coz I was very adamant about not wasting money buying clothes while pregnant but really, these dresses are so pretty and best of all - FUNCTIONAL! I plan to nurse after giving birth so this dress can unzip and nurse on the go! And best part - it doesnt look like a maternity dress rite! JumpEatCry really has stylist clothes, I feel like I wanna get them all! #Shopaholic 
Til then! xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive