Getting my Hair Done at Zeal Salon - New $58 Promo for Single Color Hair Dye

Sunday, September 17, 2017

This haircut is kinda overdue coz I was keeping my hair long (or rather, long-ish) for my Maternity Shoot so it will be easier to style as opposed to having a shorter hairdo. I knew specifically that I wanted an updo for the photos, so on the advice of my MUA and good friend Fidelis, I decided to keep not cut hair for awhile. BEST and WORST decision ever LOLOLOL. I loved the pics and the upswept style but I tell u as a hormonal, quite-heavily-pregnant woman .. its so freaking hot la! Yes I can tie my hair up but then I dun want to keep tying my hair ma! Very obasan (auntie) feeling everyday with my growing whale belly and then still cannot put hair down is really cham lor. 😕
Getting my Hair Done at Zeal Salon - New $58 Promo for Single Color Hair Dye
The problem with my hair is ... its kinda thick but might turn fizzy in our humid weather and then my whole head will get super wet like siao! 
See the fizz oh my tian 💢
I think i was busy erm insta-storying that I forgot to take during pics 😅 ... and also keep talking to the stylists there and all til forget oops LOL.
 Here's the AFTER can?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wooootssss love this darker tone and shorter do!
Big belly is big #37WeeksPregnant
Love the mirrors at Zeal! 
Bye bye fizz! 💥
I really love how my fringe falls after a haircut at Zeal Salon. Bryan my stylist effortlessly cuts it and its always so perfect! Say real, I've been through ALOT of bad fringe cuts. Like there was once, I trimmed my fringe at some shopping center salon ok, then I really want to hoot the stylist coz he was so nonchalant and even when I told him to just trim my fringe - I dunno why he insist to LAYER it. Wah lau I had to stop him there and then else dunno how much more he going to layer lor. 👊 Thats why sometimes I rather cut myself lor! But always cant get it perfect one ley. 😔
 *New* $58 Promo for Single Color Hair Dye
***
 Achieve your ideal colour with Zeal Salon today at only $58 NETT (U.P $158) for one single colour dye! Since they are only opening limited seats - grab your e-vouchers at the link below and flash it to any of their stylists.
https://goo.gl/GUWAQ4 (Click Here)
***
Zeal Salon
241A Victoria Street, Bugis Village, 188030
📞: +(65) 6333 0337
For more info, please head to :
Zeal Salon Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/zealsalon/
Its almost 12 midnight and I cant sleep boo hoo! Haha the two boys (son and husband) are happily snoring away coz they had a 2 hour swim this afternoon while I napped! Then now I cant sleep alamak. Hence this blog post since Im organizing my million photos from my Iphone to my laptop. 😋 Now the next question. Iphone 8 or Iphone (e)X(pensive)..????
Hmmmmmm

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive