Family Lunch at Ma Maison

Sunday, September 03, 2017

[Personal] Today after church we headed to Orchard coz I wanted to take a look at some kids stuff. Right next to the kids departmental store is my favorite Japanese Western food .. Ma Maison! 
Im so glad when they opened a branch in Taka coz the one in Bugis #foreverQ - but then again we were early today coz when we left, there was already a queue outside 😕
My must-order ~ escargot! And their lunch special this time round, Omu rice with beef steak yummy!
Corn croquette 
Carbonara - Their version is slightly drier, with onions and clams. 
Elroy's favorite part! Getting to choose a toy after the meal!
Went to find Mickey Mouse! Guess who doesnt want to take picture with his mama..... 😓
Simple #LOTD 
Currently at 35 Weeks + and counting down! Looking forward yet dreading the sleepless nights again lolol.. Contradicting 😁. There's so many things to do but I think being second time parents, we are damn NUA la. I haven pack my hospital bag, haven even decide which room to take. Birth plan-wise, shall follow the previous one and hopefully going for natural birth once again. Booked my confinement lady, my massage lady .. what else hmmm. Need to go get my To-do list out again and review! LOL wish me luck! xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive