DR MIND Skincare Review

Friday, September 22, 2017

Living in sunny Singapore, what are your main skin concerns? For me personally besides aging skin, hydration and whitening - the other primary skin concern is thorough skin cleansing and exfoliation. I make it a point to always clean my skin no matter how late it is, and always remove all traces of makeup before bed! Secondly, regular exfoliation and masking is a must. Without proper exfoliation, dead skin clogs pores and any expensive skincare that you apply will not be as effective as it should be. 
 DR MIND Skincare Review 
Dr MIND, this leading brand from South Korea is a functional cosmetic brand that finds trustworthy solutions for everyone's valuable skin.
Dr.MIND - AC Peeling Pad (70pcs)
The Dr MIND AC Peeling Pad is an intensive exfoliating care and moisturizing soothing double system pad to provide an optimal combination of AHA and BHA to support effective exfoliation in one single step. 
Formulated with AHA and BHA to exfoliate skin for smooth and supple skin.
Formulated with ingredients like Tea Tree Oil, Tea Tree Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Extract to soothe skin.
Doubled-sided: the embossed side for gentle exfoliation, and the soft side for moisturizing care.
Step 1 : Simply use embossed side on clean skin
You can see dead skin and residue dirt being lifted! OMG. 😱 I liked how my skin felt smoother right after using and I realized my makeup can go on smoothly thereafter. There is a slightly strong alcohol smell but it really didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. I recommend concentrating on oily parts of the face eg T-zone and going easy on thinner areas like the cheeks if you are prone to sensitive skin. Also I found that it worked very well on my neck area! So do use it all the way down towards collarbone and decollete areas.
Step 2 : Use the smoother side to soothe. Apply your normal skincare or mask after.
Dr.MIND - APOT Red Mask (5pcs)
Apot Red Mask is an intensive soothing skincare mask for stressed, irritated skin promising to show skin improvement and retain oil-water balance.
Made of 5 main ingredients like Anti-sebum P, Salicylic Acid for exfoliation, Tea Tree extract to soothe, Madecassoside for skin protection and Trehalose for skin balancing - the Apot Red Mask boosts the ability to retain moisture and a skin water/oil balance even for the most sensitive skin.
The mask is made of a highly adhesive fabric material 
How to use:
Step 1. After washing your face, apply toner to refine skin texture.
Step 2. Place the sheet on your face.
Step 3. After 10-20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face gently for absorption.
Did I scare u? 😜
This red mask is very thin but it is really adhesive to skin and doesn't budge at all even when I walked around the house. The amount of serum in the pack is really generous and I poured it over my neck and even on my arms as not to waste it all haha. Upon removing the mask, skin felt slightly sticky but I had a nice glow (seen below) and my face felt hydrated. As there was still a lot of serum in the pack, I massaged the remainder (use a patting motion) into my skin and skipped moisturizer til I was about to head to bed.
Dr.MIND - AC Clear Cushion SPF47 PA++ (#23 Cover Beige) 
The AC Clear Cushion is an 'air-fit' makeup base that promises the safe concealment of flaws to display light, animated skin. Made from a safe prescription of  18% Tea Tree Leaf Water, Aloe Vera Water and Tea Tree Oil to soothe skin. 
Provides anti-wrinkle properties, whitening and UV protection from the sun.
Enriched with tea tree extract to soothe skin, bringing clean and smooth skin.
Suitable for acne skin.
The cushion feels like 'mochi' ~ simply lightly press for a good amount of product.
How to use:
Step 1. Take a moderate amount with the included puff and apply to the entire face evenly.
Before 
Here I've used it on half of my face to show you the difference! 
The AC Clear Cushion looks quite pigmented, but dries to a rather smooth flawless finish without feeling too cakey or heavy. Im not a foundation person I might add - I usually use a light dusting of powder so this feels different as compared to what Im used to. I love the coverage though, the cushion goes on smoothly with a patting motion but I used another sponge (BeautyBlender) to go around my eye area coz I felt that it blended the product better that way around the nook of my nose and eyelids. I like how it didn't oxidize even when I wore it for my photoshoot later on in the week and it really looked great in photos without looking too heavily made up.
Overall I liked how the Dr MIND skincare products complement my current skincare, the Peeling Pads work great by exfoliating my skin making it feel silky smooth and allowing my skincare products to penetrate better. I use it once a week now and I can feel a difference. Apot Red Mask is a lifesaver on days when I feel that my skin feels dry and need a moisture boost. The serum is generous and rem not to waste it by using it all over your neck area and even shoulders! The AC Clear Cushion is a great addition to my makeup routine on days where I feel I need more coverage or if I have to attend an event and need to look absolutely flawless 💖 *Below* Sneak peek of my Gender-Reveal photoshoot where I used the AC Clear Cushion as a base for my makeup! It stayed on the whole day! 💪
Dr MIND retails at all Sasa Singapore, prices range from $21-$39.  
For more info, please head to : 
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! xo
*Personal Note : AHA and BHA are safe during pregnancy when applied tropically.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very Scary... Otherwise your post is very awesome. Keep it up.

    - https://www.way2flowers.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive